2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was trying to hold hold off but I caved and ordered the northern lights highs yesterday... so much for self control

HOT ROD has New Dunks:

The latest pair of SB Dunks that will change with wear is the Nike SB Salt Stain Dunk High Premium. The sneaker, designed by Anthony Hart in conjunction with Nike SB, features an upper that has a salt crusted look to it, which will fade away if you do enough proper skating in them (the reference here is the salty city landscape skaters have to deal with in winter). Keep in mind that every pair is unique, as the faux salt staining is done via giant rolls that print the textures on in slightly different ways. This very limited offering is available now in-store or by phone for 109.95.

Presenting Nike SB's latest iteration of its iconic Dunk Low Pro silhouette, with a more toned-down black/university gold colorway. This offering features an all-black suede upper with hints of mesh along the tongue and heel collar. The midsole receives a similar shade of dark grey, while the university gold outersole gives the shoe some vibrant accents. The University Gold Dunk Low Pro is now available in-store or by phone for 84.95.

Nike SB adds yet another hot colorway to their arsenal of Dunk Lows with the Dusty Cactus Dunk Low Pro. The iconic Nike SB skate silhouette features a vibrant Dusty Cactus teal hue across the upper with accents in more subdued shades of dark grey and black to balance out the color scheme quite nicely. The Nike SB Dusty Cactus Dunk Low Pro is now available in-store or by phone for 84.95

2253 Westwood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064
Monday - Saturday | 11AM - 7PM
Sunday | 12PM - 6PM
Phone Orders | 310.446.5527

Damn got an order cancellation from SPOT. They oversold and sent me an email. Still need a 10 for the bae

I'm a fan of the dusty cactus lows....

My homie got the Jano Max's in the same color and pictures don't do the color justice IMO. Hopefully by January I can find them sub 60.

I love the color, but I'm going to hold off on getting them until I find them cheap. I can't imagine that GR becoming the HIT of the month that ends up being impossible to find a while down the road.

My wear today:

Coworkers were really excited/happy to see these. Saying they've got new favorites of mine 
roll.gif

Totally missed out on the BSS code stacking!! Would have loved a pair of the Shield Highs for $50ish. Right now I can only get the price down to $70. :smh:

Is it me, or is the gear that drops with these kicks really hard to come by? I'm still looking for that AG shirt.

I might try to do a phone order on that xl. I normally need a XXL cuz of length issues but maybe it'd be long enough.

By thing way here's another pic of those sb trainers

Is it me, or is the gear that drops with these kicks really hard to come by? I'm still looking for that AG shirt.

They're just tough to find. The AG shirt wasn't available at retail. Just for free at shops that had the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom