2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Annual Christmas Party:

The first release was $240 shipped. That's when I got mine. There was a restock at $250.

those salt stains are growing on me, but ive gotten the 510 and premier branded dunks and they are both super tight..

this years releases are mad small.

i normall wear an 8.5 

sonow those are just gathering dust.

Should I pull the trigger on Dazzles or hope the price comes down? Doesn't seem like a lot of demand for 'em.

those salt stains are growing on me, but ive gotten the 510 and premier branded dunks and they are both super tight..

i normall wear an 8.5 

just get dunks a half size bigger in the future.  I had to let my ugly xmas sweater dunks go cuz they were too tight.  but better to be comfortable imo.  plus you could make someones day and pass on good karma with your dunks that might fit someone else 
smile.gif
.  it will come back around to your size later in the future.

i normall wear an 8.5 

This year's releases are not small... Just the ones you decided to get lmao material plays a role on how dunks fit. Canvas dunks u should size up... Just like the ugly Xmas sweaters dude shoulda sized up

Back
Top Bottom