2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike tweeted that NDC had to take a time out due to traffic. People kept getting kicked out if line for  "connection errors".

26153-bill-cosby-eating-gif-x60x.gif

Never liked the XI's too much hype & madness for em. Kinda done with the BS that JB n Nike pulls. I wanted the Frag 1's but as of now it's looking impossible to cop, but Ohhh well I'll devote my time on SB's, Asics, Pumas, & Reebok kicks for now on.

I got up

At 7:30

The "legend Blue's" release today

With all the bots

Taking the bandwidth

I pray I get my pair

And they say -

Why, why, Tell 'em that it's a connection error 

Why why, does Nike do me this way

I got up
At 7:30
The "legend Blue's" release today
With all the bots
Taking the bandwidth
I pray I get my pair

And they say -
Why, why, Tell 'em that it's a connection error 
Why why, does Nike do me this way
I was so lost until i realized it was the human nature cadence.

Concepts is personally assaulting me

I won a pair of the elevens in a raffle but my friend won his pairs himself so I probably won't bother picking it up

SPOT ended up coming thru for me, they gave me 10% off the NL restock for cancelling the first order. Bunch of stickers too. Then I saw this lol

My votes for best dunks of the year are in no particular order : Petoskey Highs Quartersnacks Hackey Sack Lows and YOTH

Got the legend blues for myself and for a friend. Felt bad because I botted it and only half the people I had carted but apparently that was true of most of the big ATC companies as well so I don't feel too badly.

did my SB breathren eat on the AJ 11 release today? hope ya'll did
I came up straight to the bay tho. Got thru for my girl's homie and her man. If they flip this, I'm gon be tight 
laugh.gif

Nah not gon be tight but they in the struggle, so hope it helps them and some good karma in the form of air mags drop on my lap for the flip lulz

Back
Top Bottom