2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not SB's but i had to pull the Trigger on these Dunks since I grab the Destroyer Jacket to Match for a Steal a few weeks ago….

My VDay Kicks

Not my Couch Chair! ^^

Good looks. Rep.

Am I the only one who finds it annoying when the alternate pair of laces is the same color as the factory laces? A little contrast can go a long way sometimes.

I find it pretty stupid. No need to include an extra pair if it's the same color imo.

Only good I'd get out of it is if it was a color I'd want to use in another shoe.

But the extra pair is supposed to be there since laces have a tendency to get jacked up when people actually use the shoe for skating.

If Nike drops some MF Doom lows I'd legit Sweet chin music my momma.
This! Along with Bison hi, Goldenrod lo, Boca Jr hi, Supa hi, Old Spice hi etc... The possibilities.

On another note @AirRaab those dunks are trash. What destroyer did you get to match those?

Last edited:

We've said it time and time again, no matter what's going on, this is the best thread on NT.
Well put! This is the only thread that I frequent the most. In others, it's like some secret society. Some things are hinted to you, but never told to you directly. Got me thinking like, either tell us what it is or don't say it at all. Does it make you feel cool that you know something that others don't? In here, it's like once info is dropped or where to cop it will be posted so everyone else can share. This thread really does feel like a real community. 
If Nike drops some MF Doom lows I'd legit Sweet chin music my momma.
I  have my highs but I rarely wear them. If they drop the lows, I'm all in for it. For some reason, I prefer lows more than the highs.

Your shoe size went DOWN? Like how's that possible? When I got pregnant I gained a bunch of weight and lost most of it now but my shoe size went up a little and stuck there. I was a solid 10 wmns before my pregnancy. Now I'm a solid in between a 10-10.5 womens. I've never known people's feet to get smaller even after they lose weight. 
My shoe size went down a whole size when i lost weight. Dropped about 95 lbs and have about 60 size 13's that fit too big now lol

bballermarkie bballermarkie

Dude let me know if you need help when the drop date on the De La's rolls around.

I'm just a normie with no connects but I gotta atleast try to help if you need help.

I don't forget! :D

Repped.

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 , @byukid, you and everyone else already reaching out is why this is the best thread.

It all comes back around full circle. Thank you everyone

PS seandon23 seandon23 didn't forget you hooking me up earlier in the week

bballermarkie bballermarkie

Dude let me know if you need help when the drop date on the De La's rolls around.

I'm just a normie with no connects but I gotta atleast try to help if you need help.

I don't forget! :D

kobe-no-look-pass-o.gif

Repped.

@rapcoz2134, @byukid, you and everyone else already reaching out is why this is the best thread.

It all comes back around full circle. Thank you everyone

PS @seandon23 didn't forget you hooking me up earlier in the week
Yeah, man. I don't think you'll have a tough time getting them. I think that as Diamonds, SOMPs, and NL's showed, those who are active in this thread will most likely cook. That is in large part due to the help provided by those mentioned already, but also because most of us got a list of shops to run through for every release. It's not like Jordans where you strike out on NDC, strike out on Eastbay, strike out on Footlocker, forget Jimmy Jazz, and then go back to sleep. If you've got a regular shop back home, you know they'll ship that ish to you. Or @Sipy  can pick you up  your pair while he gets his haha

True enough I'm not too worried.

Even though its based off (in my opinion) probably one of the top five highs of all time I don't see it getting the hype the Tiffs did.

I think these will have a similar feel to the Northern lights.

Plenty of nonSB heads will be after em cuz they think they should be hot but there should be a good amount of pairs moving around if you know where to look

Well, it looks like I'll be keeping my eyes on those 2015 De La Lows. Funny how Nike is finally doing this. My wife complained that the high's should have been a low to begin with.

Slam Citys for $300 and Vamps for $200. Both worn 3 times and comes with everything.

Too much?

Back
Top Bottom