2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

put them in your SIGNATURE as FS / FT (for sale/ trade).  SOMPS are very popular in this thread, shouldn't take too long for someone to bite :smokin .
Yea, if I do let em go I just want to make sure they go to someone who'll appreciate em. I only buy sneakers to rock, not to let em sit in some closet.

so the guy trys to get his money back and you laugh at him, just because people were selling them for $60 shipped does not mean thats what they are worth. people always looking for the "deal" . sometimes if you want something you pay the price. thats why they call it a game. no rules
Lol. What? You must be getting quite the workout over there...jumping to all those conclusions.  

1. The "guy" is a popular eBay reseller....they're not trying to get their money back by charging MORE than retail especially when they probably paid LESS than that.

2. If the value of something is what I'm willing to pay them then isn't their worth whatever I want to pay?...or at the bare minimum MARKET value?

3. I messaged the seller asking if they had a Buy It Now price via PAYPAL Invoice.  They gave me a price higher than retail + shipping via paypal.  How is that looking for a deal? Wanting to pay retail or below? I never said I lowballed the seller or even asked for $60 shipped.  In fact, I didn't even ask for a specific price, but since you know so much jumping to all those conclusions I guess you knew that?

4. I dont know what you're calling a game. I am not a kid...the only games I play are sports games and board games.  This is neither.  I just thought it was funny a seller would ask for more than retail + shipping via Paypal for a shoe that was currently going for less than $30 and have all ended at $90 or less for an unpopular size.  Now would you please explain to me how I was looking for a "deal"?

im trying to find a pair as well. no sites have them left in stock in my size on here and the listing i was watching ended at about 90 dollars after shipping.

i waited so now its either pay around that price or just pass. 

sometimes we as buyers dont look at the amount of money lost due to ebay and paypal. it is around 12 percent
$90 after shipping is fair via ebay.  Paypal fees are minimal on $90...about $3.  It's the ebay fees that are killer but that's why I ask sellers if they would be willing to sell directly via Paypal. I calculate a 14% loss via eBay directly + shipping.  USPS Regional boxes are clutch though.
Touch them
roll.gif

Note that those burnished dunks are probably going to be at least a half size bigger than normal. I've found that with all the TZ or SP or whatever they want to label them dunks with leather liners they tend to be at least a half size bigger than what you normally wear.

Learned that the hard way with the Viotech retros and got my appropriate sizes with the Linen and Acorns.

Note that those burnished dunks are probably going to be at least a half size bigger than normal. I've found that with all the TZ or SP or whatever they want to label them dunks with leather liners they tend to be at least a half size bigger than what you normally wear.

Learned that the hard way with the Viotech retros and got my appropriate sizes with the Linen and Acorns.

Guess a couple buyers will be double socked when they wear them. Either that or trying to trade or sell for correct sizing.

Hmm... may have to try and trade down a .5 size.  What are the odds of grabbing a pair stateside?  If I can get a 10.5 tomorrow, I'll gladly throw an oop to an NT'er and sell my 11 for same amount I paid.

I haven't gotten word that any shops outside of Nikelabs are getting the Lux highs at all, and the burnished leathers aren't even listed on Nike, so they MAY be euro only right now.

Hopefully they come out in the States too, I've been really wrong on stuff like that before (co.jp retros back in 2011) so I've learned to just wait and see if the price isn't where I want it to be.

I haven't gotten word that any shops outside of Nikelabs are getting the Lux highs at all, and the burnished leathers aren't even listed on Nike, so they MAY be euro only right now.

Hopefully they come out in the States too, I've been really wrong on stuff like that before (co.jp retros back in 2011) so I've learned to just wait and see if the price isn't where I want it to be.
Thanks for the input.  May just have to double sock it up 
glasses.gif

They are dropping on NDC...just a matter of when.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/nikelab-lunar-dunk-high-burnished-shoe/pid-10254516/pgid-10314795

those of you guys trying to cop burnished on those uk sites good luck...they will be cooked before you can even refresh the page. Hopefully some other stores will have them
had to quote myself cause none of yall listened. good luck on ndc

kept trying on NIGH and just now got through with the last pair of 43...lol.  now i just hope that they are a half size too big or I will be wearing thin socks.

This guy is shooting for the stars 400$ !!! Really smh [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji]

People are trying to jump back into sb seeing retros redone and trying to charge prices like people are still into sbs like that.

The low de la highs wouldn't have an easy time if they were 108, 150 was tough but 400 is someone playing games.

The originals on the high end dont even fetch that much.

Will those Fast Times dunks be limited? Digging the color way.
Educated guess: all SB accounts will get them.
Should def be the case. GDS Skateshop in Greensboro, NC has them in already according to their IG a day or two ago. I'm really in for those, but I don't mess with GDS because of things I've heard through the grapevine. I just follow their IG because they do nice outfit pics, often show a lace swap, and get shoes decently early it seems like on the regular. But that store I think sells all types of shoes, not just SBs, so if they have them it's safe to say all SB accounts will end up with them.

Back
Top Bottom