2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NDS birches were $55/shipped obo.

DS UNC-Rivalry went for ~$65/shipped

I snagged worn 1x Captain America's for $56/shipped.

That's off the top of my head. I'm noticing a lot more shorter auctions like 2 or 3 days instead of 6 days.

There is a DS pair of Jpack Jades sitting for $80 obo + shipping.

Deals are there which is unusual for sz 13.
What search term do you use, i just keep seeing the same shoes and i check multiple times a day.

REPPED... but these quickly became a pass for me.. seems like these are pretty easy to get for those that want them so that's a good thing!

morning, fam!

does anybody understand this nikesnkrs thing????

Not rly. It's mad confusing. Download the app> signup for waitlist > wait for access code via email >receive access code > enter it in the app to actually be able to use the app.

That's my understanding. It's wayyyy overly complicated. Leave it to Nike to make you stand in line....even to use an app.

I can't even find where you sign up to get the code. The website and the app keep saying subscribe to the email list but it's not showing anywhere. Also, because I only have time these days to search back 4 or 5 pages, are the de la souls coming out everywhere or are they going to be fairly hard to come by other than in store or ndc? I ask this because I'm thinking of copping retail but if they will be everywhere I'll wait and see if I can cop for alittle under retail. I have to figure out if I want these or the floral kd's

...better pics of two of my recent pick-ups.
@Dcypoe81 convinced me to keep the same set-up with my pics.
#HonoraryMemberTeamOCD?

I can't even find where you sign up to get the code. The website and the app keep saying subscribe to the email list but it's not showing anywhere. Also, because I only have time these days to search back 4 or 5 pages, are the de la souls coming out everywhere or are they going to be fairly hard to come by other than in store or ndc? I ask this because I'm thinking of copping retail but if they will be everywhere I'll wait and see if I can cop for alittle under retail. I have to figure out if I want these or the floral kd's

www.nike.com/snkrs scroll down right above where they link to the iOS app store there's a link to click to sign up for the waiting list.

edit: aborted reply from last night removed. Here's hoping I can get the burnished from NDC today.

Last edited:

www.nike.com/snkrs scroll down right above where they link to the iOS app store there's a link to click to sign up for the waiting list.

edit: aborted reply from last night removed. Here's hoping I can get the burnished from NDC today.
Oh damn that picture was the link, I thought it was justan oversized flash animation lol

Those ext kd's are twohunna, no. Im goin full steam with coppin de las.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom