2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i noticed someone always makes these types of comments when a question of value comes up.  we know this. but being that this is sb dunk thread where retail price means very little, just wondering.

personally haven't worn too much lunarlon, but from limited experience, the zoom feels better

My Lunarlon experience comes mostly from Koston's and I love it, especially when you're own your feet a lot.

ya'll don't think 150 is too much for these black lux?

IMO, they are definitely worth the $150 price tag. I would much rather spend that $150 on these than the DLS highs. That being said, I did pick up my pair for $144 shipped from SNS this morning. :smokin

alright fellas
Ya know, 9 times out of 10 I'd be right on your side on this one but I think that due to the age of the shoe, you risk problems like this when wearing them. I hate to say it, but like you said, I think you gotta take the L here. Technically, if you received them in the condition as described by the seller, and they fell apart after you wore them, how was the seller supposed to know they would fall apart? I get why you'd feel deceived (and if the shoes DID come in any condition other than how they were described, I think it was your responsibility to file that dispute when you received them) but if they fell apart after wearing them that's on you unfortunately. The seller doesn't have X-Ray vision so how could he tell structural weaknesses in materials? Hope this works out for you one way or another but I think it's a tough win, homie.

nike.com hasn't taken any of my money for over a year now... it truly is a joke
Last thing I purchased on NDC was Tuxedo 11 Lows. Before that it was the Fire Red 3's. That's how often I was able to get through (and I was trying on every JB release from early 2011 to mid 2014)

Ya know, 9 times out of 10 I'd be right on your side on this one but I think that due to the age of the shoe, you risk problems like this when wearing them. I hate to say it, but like you said, I think you gotta take the L here. Technically, if you received them in the condition as described by the seller, and they fell apart after you wore them, how was the seller supposed to know they would fall apart? I get why you'd feel deceived (and if the shoes DID come in any condition other than how they were described, I think it was your responsibility to file that dispute when you received them) but if they fell apart after wearing them that's on you unfortunately. The seller doesn't have X-Ray vision so how could he tell structural weaknesses in materials? Hope this works out for you one way or another but I think it's a tough win, homie.

that's pretty much the conclusion I came to, I should have just sent them back when I had questions about the condition vs. what he stated they were when I got them. I was excited that I finally got a pair and decided I would just wear them which didn't last too long so it is what it is.

MakingSomeRice.
- DS SOMPS (laced up) & WORN ONCE SHIMIZU's - $250
*SUPER OOP courtesy of #FREEROBINTHICKE

today's delivery.
#FREEROBINTHICKE

Last edited:
couldn't get my size in the Burnished 

but I got my Chic her size.. 
mad.gif

Not sure if i want her Stuntin' On Me with these...

Random question: USPS left a notice for a package today...Is it possible to pick up the package from the Post Office today, rather than waiting till tomorrow??

Back
Top Bottom