2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Random question: USPS left a notice for a package today...Is it possible to pick up the package from the Post Office today, rather than waiting till tomorrow??

I've picked up packages same day that I missed the drop off many times, call your local usps...My local post office is very helpful and nice though and you don't have that everywhere lol :nerd:

Last edited:
Don't bother calling the post office unless you're into being harassed.

yeah I would say if you are going to try it, go at the very end of the day otherwise they will tell you that the carrier still has it

I tracked down the mailman one day for a package I missed when he was still out on his route and he didn't seem too thrilled

Struck out on those Burnished Leathers but was able to grab another pair of Quartersnacks off the bay for $72 shipped
nthat.gif

Seems like all the burnished leathers are gone. There's a size 9 left on EMD but I'm a 10. Called a few T0 stores like ACK and there's none. If I can't find it today then I'll just skip on these. Maybe I'll find it on instagram or those bigcartel shops.

Looks like I'm gonna be undecided on the De La Soul right until drop time.

Too many kicks this month and I have a fair chance at this being the least expensive down the road.

Damnit, why is February so damn packed.

Got the white ones, liked them too. Now I've got something to wear with my Seersucker this spring.

For some odd reason I logged into my NDC account and saw the burnished there.  Of course, I can't check out now.

I don't usually ask for help, but I'd greatly appreciate a PM if someone comes across a 10.5 in the burnished at a decent price.

that's pretty much the conclusion I came to, I should have just sent them back when I had questions about the condition vs. what he stated they were when I got them. I was excited that I finally got a pair and decided I would just wear them which didn't last too long so it is what it is.
I gotta respect you for being level headed and calling a spade a spade in this case. Repped.

Agreed, looking for a 10.

But I don't think that's possible as everywhere sold out :frown:  Did nike lab even announce the exact time? At all? Or did they rely on the media? Resellers on ebay right with that mark up 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom