2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Kinda new here, bear with this question please 
laugh.gif

So regarding the Burnished Leathers, how come the release was so different than the normal ones (that im used to atleast)? I don't think Nikelabs announced the exact time (which was 1PM EST i think) and it seems like it was sold in so many places outside the US as well as other small stores. Am I missing something? Thanks. Bummed about this as I just saw this pair in the morning and was looking for the time but couldn't find it at all (maybe i was rushing).
T0, and from what i have seen with NikeLab, every release they have has been at 1 pm EST, like jordan 1 frags

Did the fit of SBs ever change?  Last pair of SBs I had was in the 2008 gold box days and I was a size 12.  Should I go 12 on the De La Soul highs?

Reped. Thanks for the article.  So looks like they changed in 2011 but doesnt really say if the fit changed, only that theres less slip in the heel.  Does this mean that they fit tighter?  Anybody that has worn both pre and post 2011 SBs have any input if I should stay a 12 or size down to 11.5

The two gold boxes I have (skate deck high and un-futuras) both fit TTS size 10 same size I have across all my dunks. With exception to civilist. So I say TTS.

Last edited:
Reped. Thanks for the article.  So looks like they changed in 2011 but doesnt really say if the fit changed, only that theres less slip in the heel.  Does this mean that they fit tighter?  Anybody that has worn both pre and post 2011 SBs have any input if I should stay a 12 or size down to 11.5

Not sure about the years but I've worn pre and new tooling and would stay same size. My opinion

Being a size 11.5 before the new tooling and a size 12 after . The new tooling does fit tighter. The canvas dunks fitting even tighter..

Easiest way to spot the newer dunks with new tooling is these lace flaps on the lower 2 holes

And the older dunks don't have that. Looking like this..

Although, it was impossible to get them in my size (13) online. Luckily my local Undefeated had them in my size, which is almost never the case, since the biggest size they normally carry is a 12. Quality is better than any JB or dunks that have been coming out lately.

You probably just made a bunch of big footers in here Jelly with that pic. lol
I was feeling like I needed to make up to myself for not being able to get them earlier on NDC so bought some shirts and sweaters on Karmaloop. Their promo codes always make me feel better :lol:

Last edited:

T0, and from what i have seen with NikeLab, every release they have has been at 1 pm EST, like jordan 1 frags
I see, so this was a Tier 0 release which seems to be different than the normal release and pairs release 1pm EST. Interesting. Will keep that in mind whenever i hear the Tier 0. Thanks both. Next time I gotta stay up to date with these pairs (This pair (or maybe all T0) dont appear on many websites, huh..).

the way NDC is like today i wouldn't be surprise if the DE LA's are gonna in .00000001 sec after the Timer ends!

Repeat of today for sure!
They will be. Major sneaker blogs are giving them lots of attention.

I'm still undecided on De la highs...wish the lows dropped first. 
Me too about the lows.
way nicer than Cali's IMHO. [emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️
i don't think they will sit as long
I agree but they'll sit long enough to go under retail.
Ridefourever has a bunch of GRs and QS from the last few years including Jpack Royals and Reds, Quartersnacks, Shield, Warmth, etc on really good sale.
Phone orders accepted... Below is a spattering:

Also, they have the De Las listed - call to order at $149.95

Red Jpack Lows
$49.95

Although, it was impossible to get them in my size (13) online. Luckily my local Undefeated had them in my size, which is almost never the case, since the biggest size they normally carry is a 12. Quality is better than any JB or dunks that have been coming out lately.

Which undefeated?

Always wear something nice on test nights. Feel more confident for some reason.

a teacher of mine actually said after a test that he would give mean A off the shoes alone. i was wearing black metallic Vs and that was his favorite shoe.....still failed me tho

Back
Top Bottom