2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

[quote name="dvlsfan30"
Can i get a price check on condition from one of the fellow sb heads here[/quote]
One of my grails that have eluded me since release day. I've been so close, twice
Would probably trade any 2 shoes in my collection for those.

[quote name="dvlsfan30"
Can i get a price check on condition from one of the fellow sb heads here
One of my grails that have eluded me since release day. I've been so close, twice
Would probably trade any 2 shoes in my collection for those.[/quote]
the guy wants 300  trying to see if thats a reasonable price for the condition

the guy wants 300  trying to see if thats a reasonable price for the condition
I don't think that's too bad. If it comes with OG box and extra laces...From the photos you posted, they look like they're in pretty good condition.

Missed release at active by just a few minutes. Didn't buy at sportie LA for $275, was sniped by a fellow NTer in person for $60, won an eBay auction for $125 and the item was lost by usps.

Blends LA has the burnished Dunks

I noticed that the other day, Dan...dude has some heaters in there. DB VIIIs, straps cut, tongue cut...
I considered contacting him to buy his DB 4's, I'd just stitch the one tongue back together and call it character. For $70, you can't beat that.

Is this like some insurance write off nonsense? I know in bookstores when they RTV stuff they just tear the cover off and return that to the publisher, everything else is supposed to be destroyed.

Somehow I don't think this is on the up and up.

Back
Top Bottom