2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

THIS.
If I could ever find a pair for a reasonable price I would beat them in so hard people would think I'm wearing mismatched pairs of 85's

"**LEFT SHOE ONLY!! **

This item was sent to be a display for the release. I DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT SHOE!!

LISTING IS FOR THE LEFT SHOE ONLY!!"

Unless you were referring to the single shoe as the 'half shell' and not the price, and I just missed the metaphor.

Last edited:
Nike-SB-Dunk-Biggie-Smalls-.png

all i heard was "papa dont hit me no moe" :smokin

Repped

I remember reading an article about how they were desigined by some skate shop after biggie but the sample they got they didnt like. But nike still made them anyways. One of my favs i own. That wool

Last edited:
Why no straps? do some samples or displays not have straps? Seriously wondering here... absurdity of half a pair notwithstanding.
**PLEASE NOTE the straps from the sides of the tongue that connect to the insole, have been removed (pictured in the last photo) aside from that, the shoes are completely Deadstock. Unworn. Brand new. 

"**LEFT SHOE ONLY!! **

This item was sent to be a display for the release. I DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT SHOE!!

LISTING IS FOR THE LEFT SHOE ONLY!!"

Unless you were referring to the single shoe as the 'half shell' and not the price, and I just missed the metaphor.
yeah single shoe=half a lobster at least the way it works in my tiny mind lol

Back
Top Bottom