2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

wore my bejings last night to a hectic concsert. they got stpped on and dirtied so bad 
ohwell.gif
 should i use a regualr brush or premium brush to clean them?

Acapulco Gold and Brooklyn Projects/Paparazzi highs for 50.40 a piece in my size.

Tempting. Especially since I'm looking to start an SB collection
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I don't care what the price of something is, if I couldn't see myself buying it at retail then no sale price will get me to do it

see: BP Paparazzi's

I've been lurking this thread for a while, just never contributed due to my incredible lack of SB knowledge.

check out sean_wotherspoon on instagram, guy has an incredible collection of classic SBs that actually got me interested in them.

Hopefully my trip through the consignment stores in RVA tomorrow will be profitable.
glasses.gif

Off topic of SB's, but to those who buy off Karmaloop and PLNDR. I ordered a pair of joggers beginning of March, so sent an email the other day to cancel the order since no shipment in over 3 weeks (no company should take more than a couple days to box something up). Got an email back saying this:

"As I am sure you are aware, we are in the process of restructuring Karmaloop. If you placed an order with Karmaloop/PLNDR during our restructuring or before March 24th, 2015 there is a good chance we are unable to fulfill that order. If you are waiting on a refund, please contact the toll-free for number for both Karmaloop and PLNDR cases is +1 (866) 680-3221. This should help answer any additional questions you may have during this time. Because the restructuring is a legal process there is no further information we can provide at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you in advance for your support in this sensitive time."

So if anyone in here is waiting on any items or a refund, might want to contact them. You'd think since they know they can't fulfill certain orders they'd auto refund, but nahhh

Last edited:
yeah man Karmaloop has been lagging it. They supposedly had inventory problems and are looking to get purchased by Dame and Kanye.
I used to make purchases from karmaloop when they had those good sales. I haven't made a purchase through them in more than 8 months though.

Today

I just finished reading Fresh off the Boat, as a fellow first gen American, I highly recommend it for anyone that grew up as an outsider confused by popular American culture/misunderstood by others. I'd been reading it off and on for a few weeks, savoring each section and trying not to blow through the book like I do with so many others. I had to stop reading to laugh in bed so many times that my girl would always ask me to read out loud the section that had me giggling each night.

In honor of that, breaking out the Baos today.
Repped - had to put in some major work to get the Baos for retail - but had to get it because I'm a huge fan of Baohaus and the book.  The more I wear them, the more I like them.

Crazy to think Eddie went from reselling SBs to having his own SB.

Think I've read the book three times already -- hilarious book and felt it basically summarized my experience growing up as 1st gen Chinese-Canadian.  Highly recommended read.

Last edited:
asked a few days ago but didn't get a response - besides corgi, gusto, worm, who are the other IG resellers out there that are worth following? If you're not aware of Netmagnetism I'd throw them out there. Basically looking for people who aren't pushing the new ish.

Question do jordan 1s fit the same as sb dunk highs? For instance I wear size 9 in sb dunk highs but in my jordan 4s and sb dunk lows 8.5

Oh and in Jordan's I wear size 8.5 only dunk highs I need to wear 9. 8.5 were way to tight in the toe box area. Not sure if 1s have the same design and fit.

Back
Top Bottom