2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

#MakeSomeDeliveries

...very nice in hand btw (...might double)
note: extra laces are blue

Last edited:
What's the official release date on the McFly dunk lows?

My local shop had pre-orders this morning but they were all out of size 12 by the time I was able to get through on the phone. Anyone know a solid on where I can get these for retail? Thanks in advance.

Plus collab for $60 is tempting...if BttFs weren't right around the corner I'd scoop with no hesitation.

What's the official release date on the McFly dunk lows?

My local shop had pre-orders this morning but they were all out of size 12 by the time I was able to get through on the phone. Anyone know a solid on where I can get these for retail? Thanks in advance.

Joined today, first post...

giphy.gif

Be patient dude. GRs don't have release dates.

Last edited:
Plus collab for $60 is tempting...if BttFs weren't right around the corner I'd scoop with no hesitation.

giphy.gif

Didn't know they were GRs good to know. Thanks. Been in the game for years long time ISS poster but that board is deader than dead now. Had to make the switch haha.

Ahh didnt know they were GRs. Thought they were a QS. Been posting on ISS since 06, but now that the board moves at a snails pace I figured it was time to make the switch over. You'll be seeing more of me on here. Anyone know if NDC will have em?

Ahh didnt know they were GRs. Thought they were a QS. Been posting on ISS since 06, but now that the board moves at a snails pace I figured it was time to make the switch over. You'll be seeing more of me on here. Anyone know if NDC will have em?

I hope you stick around, this is the best thread on NT hands down.

Keep it locked and you'll scoop with ease.

Back
Top Bottom