2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

copped on ndc with my 20% coupon from the flyknit oreo fiasco.. came out to $109 shipped!!
smokin.gif

Still have it in my cart on NDC

Would have gotten it off of Premier but Paypal Pay after delivery isnt available on their select site. Oh well. Ill check ebay in two weeks when the prices are down to retail. 

Last 10 hrs have been great...copped HAL Asics last night and just copped De Las :smokin

But now I'm stuck at work for the next 8 hrs :rolleyes ...at least it's OT

if i knew the shippin was that low i would try to cop the hal asics.

anyway first dunk sb of 2015 ya
hope they dont go on sale though

How good is Premier with orders??....was able to get through for my size but hoping i don't receive a cancelation email!!!.....if your order went through are you usually good for a guarantee pair??

How good is Premier with orders??....was able to get through for my size but hoping i don't receive a cancelation email!!!.....if your order went through are you usually good for a guarantee pair??
premier is great.  you should be good

Wow I'm surprised the snkrs app failed me ... But I ended up coppin through premier let's eat!!!!
Same. I ended up just grabbing from Premier, but I kinda wish I would've gone with CCS with the free shipping and possibly no tax.

Nike was $132.50 and Premier was $133 shipped.

I wonder if it's too late to cancel with Premier. Anybody know?

De la lows ara waste. Certain sneakers should not be retroed unless its gonna be true to the original. These are just awful

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom