2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hello everybody, 

Haven't been here in a while.  Just wanted to mention that there's an auction on eBay for a DS size 8.5 pair of Homers.  Current bid is around $202.50, and I put my max bid at $250 (shipping is $20).  Is it likely that I'll get outbid?  This is an auction I actually want to lose, given all the shoes releasing lol.  Maybe someone else can get lucky.  
roll.gif

roll.gif

Hello everybody, 

Haven't been here in a while.  Just wanted to mention that there's an auction on eBay for a DS size 8.5 pair of Homers.  Current bid is around $202.50, and I put my max bid at $250 (shipping is $20).  Is it likely that I'll get outbid?  This is an auction I actually want to lose, given all the shoes releasing lol.  Maybe someone else can get lucky.  
My guess is your likely going to own these shoes. Luckily, it's an awesome pair of kicks!

Oh we talking about ugly SBs again?!? Last time someone (don't remember who) was saying there are no ugly SBs, so I dropped examples.

On mobile so no pics, but there's a brown low w/a red swoosh and a burgundy high w/a teal swoosh that I find to be awful

^^ Agreed, I would think that a spot like premier or spot would be atop the sticker game with the business that they do plus knowing that we SB Heads appreciate the stickers!

Man,I am convinced I just cant wear sb lows smh.

Its just to tight on the top of my foot and hurts like hell.I went up a whole size from my usual 10.Might have to get rid of my de la soul lows now.Messed up because this is 1 of the 3 shoes I only wanted this year.

I dont have this issue with highs.

Premier came through for me today. Even had a handwritten note saying thanks on the receipt. I like little nice customer service details like that. No pics for the sake of avoiding redundancy.

congrats on the house. just recently went thru it less then a year ago. time flies once your in there..

looks like your gonna own a new pair of homers
thanks man. I'll probably end up paying resale for them after closing, hopefully resale isn't crazy by then :lol:

Man,I am convinced I just cant wear sb lows smh.

Its just to tight on the top of my foot and hurts like hell.I went up a whole size from my usual 10.Might have to get rid of my de la soul lows now.Messed up because this is 1 of the 3 shoes I only wanted this year.

I dont have this issue with highs.
The DLs and BTTfs will actually be my first pairs of sb lows.  I'm imagining what to wear them with or if I will look awkward in them. Lol.  Hopefully not.

Last edited:
Not saying that they don't give stickers, they are just the same stickers all the time.  They need to change up the design a bit.  I do appreciate the stickers that they send though.

Hello everybody, 

You should be able to message the seller and tell him that you're not interested and he can take your bid off.

TTS for everything for the most part, my only high sb dunk is an 11, all my lows are 11. My jordan 1,3,and 4s are 11 too

130 for corks?
sick.gif
 they remastered or something? lol
That's a lot? Don't the Nike SB High normally retail at $120? Not to mention the LMs that retailed at Jordan 1 prices.

TTS for everything for the most part, my only high sb dunk is an 11, all my lows are 11. My jordan 1,3,and 4s are 11 too

130 for corks?:x  they remastered or something? lol

That's a lot? Don't the Nike SB High normally retail at $120? Not to mention the LMs that retailed at Jordan 1 prices.

They retail at $108

Why wouldn't a Jordan 1 release at a Jordan 1 retail?

Been keeping a low profile in here with all the craziness, just wanted to pop in to thank all of the regulars for helping to regulate the thread.  Makes a big difference having you guys in here when sh*t gets crazy.

On a different note, I got an offer through my Amex card for Amazon and decided to search through the SB's on there.  Not a ton of stuff but I did find some deals that might interest someone in here..
Joe Strummer Size 9 - $88.48 Shipped
Amazon product ASIN B00OS7XH4M
Sequoia Lows Size 14 - $71.99 Shipped

Amazon product ASIN B00HLUTHHY
Sequoia Lows Size not listed - $61.99 Shipped

Amazon product ASIN B00AU6LRBU
Birch Highs Sizes 8, 8.5, & 13 - $89.99 + Shipping

Amazon product ASIN B00BZU267E
Wallenberg Lows Size 10 - $96.98 Shipped

Amazon product ASIN B00HJBWTC0
MIA Lows Size 11 - $112.99 Shipped (Pictures are wrong but I'd contact the seller and clarify for that price)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004I5P5D0/?tag=niketalk0e-20

Black Denim CMFT Dunks Sizes 8-13 - Prices vary but most are under $100 Shipped

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W8DUDC2/?tag=niketalk0e-20

My pair just got in, first I would like to say Fedex didn't even knock on the door and just left them on the porch, luckily I was watching my tracking at the right time and seen that they were dropped off. Second, big ups to premier for the good packaging, it's my first time ordering from them.

Overall quality is very good on these, suede changes when brushed, though I can't compare them to any other sbs being that these are my first but I have own older gr dunks in the past. I would say if you have a wide definitely size .5 up, the toe seems to run narrow while the heel is a little loose.

Back
Top Bottom