2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Been keeping a low profile in here with all the craziness, just wanted to pop in to thank all of the regulars for helping to regulate the thread.  Makes a big difference having you guys in here when sh*t gets crazy.

On a different note, I got an offer through my Amex card for Amazon and decided to search through the SB's on there.  Not a ton of stuff but I did find some deals that might interest someone in here..
Joe Strummer Size 9 - $88.48 Shipped
Amazon product ASIN B00OS7XH4M
Sequoia Lows Size 14 - $71.99 Shipped

Amazon product ASIN B00HLUTHHY
Sequoia Lows Size not listed - $61.99 Shipped

Amazon product ASIN B00AU6LRBU
Birch Highs Sizes 8, 8.5, & 13 - $89.99 + Shipping

Amazon product ASIN B00BZU267E
Wallenberg Lows Size 10 - $96.98 Shipped

Amazon product ASIN B00HJBWTC0
MIA Lows Size 11 - $112.99 Shipped (Pictures are wrong but I'd contact the seller and clarify for that price)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004I5P5D0/?tag=niketalk0e-20

Black Denim CMFT Dunks Sizes 8-13 - Prices vary but most are under $100 Shipped

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W8DUDC2/?tag=niketalk0e-20
I messaged the seller. The Seqs are a size 6 or 14.

Those Birch highs have been on my wish list for months, never got around to pulling the trigger...at least they went to someone here.

And @theLtrain I'm not sure how I'm going to mitigate the extra length on these laces yet.

I've got a wide foot as well.  Odd, I don't have the same problem as you.

The Fast times, the the BTTF's and finally the DLS's are my first 3 pairs of SB's.
Its the top of my foot that is killing me not the width or sides.I guess I have a fat foot as well and Cant wear stuff tongue shoes.SMH

Not happy fam

todays foot wear

Couple deals from UnHeardOf if anyone still needs:

Disposables (11.5/12/12/13), $55 shipped
Dazzle Camos (10/11.5/11.5), $65 shipped

513-744-9444

And @theLtrain I'm not sure how I'm going to mitigate the extra length on these laces yet.
When I tried the Diamond High Tiffany colored laces in my BttF, I just tied em behind the tongue. Worked fine. Alternatively, you could probably cut them to size, and put some shrink wrap on the end, and heat it up, so you have a sort of ghetto aglet on the end. Me personally, I wouldn't want to cut them down to size.

Last edited:
got my de la souls and the quality is top notch... what is sad is the quality on these is way better than my hare 7s.. and its not even close... its just sad because i paid way more for the hares compared to the dunks... still disappointed i paid more than retail but whatever im happy with my pair...this is like my first sb since forever :lol:

got my de la souls and the quality is top notch... what is sad is the quality on these is way better than my hare 7s.. and its not even close... its just sad because i paid way more for the hares compared to the dunks... still disappointed i paid more than retail but whatever im happy with my pair...this is like my first sb since forever :lol:
you're almost always going to pay more for a high top basketball shoe than a low top SB shoe, regardless of materials. I got both in and don't find either to be all that great of quality. Run of the mill Nike.

you're almost always going to pay more for a high top basketball shoe than a low top SB shoe, regardless of materials. I got both in and don't find either to be all that great of quality. Run of the mill Nike.

those 7 are buns ..

i have them

not sure when the last time I was in this thread or even NikeTalk (had to take a break off of knowing about new releases to continue to search for olders SBs) but it's funny how things don't change much. It was fun catching up, reading all the comments and such going back lots of pages. I see that John is still providing so much help. Glad everyone got their 2015 De La Lows (still a bit confusing calling these De La Lows when to me that's the original white/yellow low - same with the new highs). McFly's are nice as well. Glad to be back for a bit.

That's disappointing to hear. I know the Jordans are gonna be cheap, but it sounded like the reviews were pretty positive of the de la soles

That's disappointing to hear. I know the Jordans are gonna be cheap, but it sounded like the reviews were pretty positive of the de la soles
 My pair just landed today. Make no mistake about it; the De La Soul (Green) lows are awesome. 

I'm lovin my pair. I actually have the de la highs that came out in lows Saturday & the d de la lows that came out in highs... If that makes any sense lol.

Back
Top Bottom