2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My P-Rods

CNCPTS joints are gonna have production numbers similar to DLS and will release with a similar looking pair of Jano Maxes.

Thanks for the info, I'm guessing an instore drop first, then a wider release later?

Last edited by a moderator:
CNCPTS or Deon said they had nothing to do with it. It was on IG and posted here awhile can't remember

My friend was PM'ing with the concepts store on IG, they also denied the shoe was going to come out, said the first pics ImageNY posted of the shoe were a custom.

This is the same thing Dom from BP said when the WOFs surfaced. Same thing Nick Diamond and Ben Baller said when pics of the Tiff High surfaced.

The collaborating stores never like admitting we found out about the shoe before they publicized it themselves.

In for the Stain Glass highs and the Blue Moon lows...

I hate to admit it but I'm planning to camp for the Chi 1s... I can't miss these again.

In for the Stain Glass highs and the Blue Moon lows...

I hate to admit it but I'm planning to camp for the Chi 1s... I can't miss these again.

Again? you mean 21 years ago you missed them?

2013 outlet fodder trash doesn't count...

Not to derail, but I noticed the Star Wars frame in the back and know a lot of you guys are into the SW themed dunks. Do any of you use the SW card trader app?

Just cane up for the wife on a superr good condition money cat lows for her pretty cheap and in a size 6 ! Not bad i must say we looked every were back in the days for these in that size

Last edited:
I just assumed that was a new pic of the Concepts, wasn't feeling them before and still haven't but I understand why old pics are surfacing

the past couple weeks have been a mess in here with two pretty big releases in the same timeframe

My friend was PM'ing with the concepts store on IG, they also denied the shoe was going to come out, said the first pics ImageNY posted of the shoe were a custom.

This is the same thing Dom from BP said when the WOFs surfaced. Same thing Nick Diamond and Ben Baller said when pics of the Tiff High surfaced.

The collaborating stores never like admitting we found out about the shoe before they publicized it themselves.

Aw ok my bad y'all. I guess I'll never trust an store owner word again.

Back
Top Bottom