2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Primitive collab is the most disappointing I remember at least fails like BP Paparazzi' and Send Help 2's showed creativity, ugly creativity

In for the Stain Glass highs and the Blue Moon lows...

I hate to admit it but I'm planning to camp for the Chi 1s... I can't miss these again.

Again? you mean 21 years ago you missed them?

2013 outlet fodder trash doesn't count...

THANK YOU

I want people to stop acting like those counted
Again? you mean 21 years ago you missed them?

2013 outlet fodder trash doesn't count...

There was a release in 2004 if I'm not mistaken

Patents from 2003 don't count either

Last edited:

Got two pairs of De Las on lock for myself and one for @Dcypoe81...

@DanVSMan  is the MAN 
smokin.gif
 #SupNT

Last edited:
Primitive collab is the most disappointing I remember at least fails like BP Paparazzi' and Send Help 2's showed creativity, ugly creativity
:lol:

This is true, but at least the Primitive Collab is coppable. Those 2 you listed..... not even on discount for me. The Primitive is VERY underwhelming, but perhaps the materials will be nice, I don't hate the colorway, though it is a little boring, and like you said, not very creative. Perhaps the designers over there were scared off by some of the collabs that have tried to be creative, and were flops, like the 2 you listed, and instead wanted something that at least would be solid?

:lol:

This is true, but at least the Primitive Collab is coppable. Those 2 you listed..... not even on discount for me. The Primitive is VERY underwhelming, but perhaps the materials will be nice, I don't hate the colorway, though it is a little boring, and like you said, not very creative. Perhaps the designers over there were scared off by some of the collabs that have tried to be creative, and were flops, like the 2 you listed, and instead wanted something that at least would be solid?

I'll give you this but I feel there are so many better P Rod 1 inspirations. Nike released a similar GR a couple years ago minus the PR monogram.

The pic I posted earlier would have been flames, Baroque 1's that were part of the OG release.

Last edited:
Damn, I wish P Rod would have done more with the collab. I don't get why he just slapped that same colorway on some lows. Hella lazy.

Can't wait for some pictures of the Atlas dunk.

Damn, I wish P Rod would have done more with the collab. I don't get why he just slapped that same colorway on some lows. Hella lazy.

Can't wait for some pictures of the Atlas dunk.
i'm still waiting for that on-foot/#WDJ00WT shot from you... or did i miss it?

Always missing out on dunks because of my accounting class smh, still waiting for local to get thier second shipment of BTTF. Have my pair on reserve 

Back
Top Bottom