2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks fan
Copped my first Nike SB's.
Grabbed the corks TTS.
Sell out or not.
IMO It's pretty dope and I think unique.

Loved the DLS & history.. but in reality I would probably never wear them, so I passed.

Thanks fan
Copped my first Nike SB's.
Grabbed the corks TTS.
Sell out or not.
IMO It's pretty dope and I think unique.

Loved the DLS & history.. but in reality I would probably never wear them, so I passed.
props on your first pick up
nthat.gif

Very true. Not something I'm proud about cause you can't take any of this stuff w/ ya but I tell my lil homies, to do what makes you feel good and enjoy life while you can. A day above ground is a great day

Same here man to many drops this month way way to much.. And seen that these corks r only 25-30 more extra on the bay all just pause ... On buying

Had been waiting for the us drop on the corks and now it's here and I'm gonna fall back for now. Prob my most expensive month ever and have to show some restraint even after it's too late
damn bro same here lol. the last 3 restocks murdered my wallet.

I'll give you this but I feel there are so many better P Rod 1 inspirations. Nike released a similar GR a couple years ago minus the PR monogram.

The pic I posted earlier would have been flames, Baroque 1's that were part of the OG release.
Yea I'm with you, I would've loved a Baroque Brown colorway on a dunk. I personally would've liked to have seen the J-Rod colorway on a dunk.

Gonna wait for the cork and Tokyo to flood the eBay market hoping for the mags to drop in price patiently waiting for that 9 still! Hopefully Spot does get more shipments!

Still waiting for my Mcflys from NDC.....according to the tracking # its still in Memphis TN and hasn't moved in like 3 days. Anyone else having similar issues???

Tempted to cop from NDC, but I'm gonna check out the Un Tokyos in store. My boys boutique just got an SB account so I'll wait for that fam discount :smokin

Forreal keep the hype away from SB I like being able to actually cop shoes I like with ease. I was on the fence but folded

Back
Top Bottom