2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

everytime I open a new shoe box I feel like I'm part of a youtube video..... and I tend to talk about it while opening.....

I usually wait until there is no one around (or make sure I get home first)

Tried on the un-tokyos. They're tight as hell. But I'm pretty sure after a few wears I'll break them in enough to not complain.

$70, couldn't pass them up.

...and I [emoji]10084[/emoji]️ me some Tape Boxes...

Tried on the un-tokyos. They're tight as hell. But I'm pretty sure after a few wears I'll break them in enough to not complain.

Did you .5 up or TTS? Ordered a pair last night in TTS. Haven't updated status to shipped yet so I may have time to email or call and ask for 10.5 instead.

I did it TTS. I redid the lacing and they feel a bit better already.

Cool I'll leave my order as is worse case scenario I'll be able to exchange em back with 10.5 with ease being that it's NDC. And yea stock lacing is always too tight for me too lol

The hoverboard lace lock is cool looking, but I think I'd be too self conscious to wear them like that. I'd feel like I was trying TOO hard with that. But I'd like to have them in the box just as a goofy little trinket.

The hoverboard lace lock is cool looking, but I think I'd be too self conscious to wear them like that. I'd feel like I was trying TOO hard with that. But I'd like to have them in the box just as a goofy little trinket.
I have the exact same thought...haha but very dope concept. 

I found some old pictures from 2007

I still wear my dan murphys when I volunteer at the dog shelter...they are pretty yellow now haha. 

Takashi 2s Release day 2007, one for me and one for a friend

Danny Supa with matching Tee

Nintendo DS, create a decal logo 

Avengers logo

Back
Top Bottom