2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got lucky earlier this week and scored some Salt Stains for $85 off Ebay.  The seller said they had a small tear on the heel but I couldn't see it on the pics they had.  My local shop still has a few pairs of the De La Highs and they might have knocked $20 or so off the price.  Not sure what sizes they had left though.
Glad you got 'em.  The tear is definitely there, but it is common with this pair, adds character.
I wouldnt call that luck. Hope you repped @dapenthousepimp for posting that deal
87426_modern-family-thumbs-up-gladiator-retail-customer-service.gif

Does anyone know if Primitive shipped today? Did not get any updates and their site acts up.
They shipped my order today but I only ordered the hoodie.

Any chance you could work your magic and see how many hoodies are left? (If that's even possible)  I'm just curious and surprised to see all sizes still available.  I know it's not the dopest hoodie ever but I am surprised to see it still up in all sizes with the limited numbers that were available last night.  I thought the internet was bigger!?!?!?

Any chance you could work your magic and see how many hoodies are left? (If that's even possible)  I'm just curious and surprised to see all sizes still available.  I know it's not the dopest hoodie ever but I am surprised to see it still up in all sizes with the limited numbers that were available last night.  I thought the internet was bigger!?!?!?

13/11/11/15

S/M/L/XL

Sorry guys, figures it woulda been to good to be true, but it work on the the ones I put in the cart like fast times [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Oh well.

I'm tempted to paint up my all white lows to make them look like Statue of Liberty lows

Anyone know what Angelus color is closest to seagrass?

I guess it doesn't have to be a perfect match since they are just custom/beaters

I might make some Jordan 1 lasers looks like black LMs because I don't want to spend the money on real ones

I'm so lame I know

fake it til you make it?

Last edited:
^Nothing lame about that. I'm looking for a cheap pair of laser 1s to customize too. Prob gonna do royals. Just not willing to pay the price for a real pair.

Primitive on disco
Atlas general if the materials are decent
Familia I'm in
No love for any of the concepts

Others im watching for closely-
Hemps
Todd bratruds
Goofy boy low and high
Vapors
EMB mids
Donatello mids
Fat tongue barfs
Blue taxis

I'm drunk, excuse my rambling

I'm tempted to paint up my all white lows to make them look like Statue of Liberty lows
Anyone know what Angelus color is closest to seagrass?
I guess it doesn't have to be a perfect match since they are just custom/beaters

I might make some Jordan 1 lasers looks like black LMs because I don't want to spend the money on real ones

I'm so lame I know

fake it til you make it?

SOL lows sound intriguing. I am assuming you talking about using the white ice lows from last year. I'm imagining the upper leather portions all seagrass and leaving the white tongue and midsole. Seems pretty nice in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom