2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What are some of your favorite 3 packs - highs, lows, mids?

I always liked the Gentlemen's pack from 2007. Brut highs, Ols Spice lows, and Peacock mids.

Wasn't on SBs in 2007. Never knew that was a pack as I'm unfamiliar with Peacock aftershave/cologne.

Pre-warning. The stained glass highs look like poo in person. Just saying. Pretty disappointed when I was checking them out. Not sure what happened but the samples we first saw looked much better. To each their own though.

Goofy Boys are a set, Marshall Amp Highs - Fender Mids and Gibson Lows, and the Fallen Heros pack (but there was no mid IIRC, just the vanilla ice blazer). But yea, not a lot to choose from. Great question sharkin lol..

Last edited:
The bots got them all
No, i doubt it. Im sure its because skate shops and online shops havent started selling theirs yet. they did the same thing on the corks. they came out, took them down, them put them back up again after skate shops started getting them.

It also creates hype behind the shoe. if you were on the fence and they snatched them away, it will put some folks over the edge of wanting them now.........skate shops will put them online and you`ll make an impulse purchase only to see that nike put them back online to sell and you really dont like them as much as you thought you would.

Thats how they get the hypebeasts everytime.

I was being sarcastic due to a prior incident with that member

The mids were the wheat mids.... Black box. They weren't doing sb dunk mids yet at the time when the highs and lows dropped.

Just went by San Leandro outlet for the extra 30% off this weekend. Store already mobbed, grabbed tie dyes and shield highs for 100 total tho and got the **** outta there lol. There were lots left of those in a 10. Saw a lot of AF1s and some Sherpa highs in the black colorway but in a 10.5

The mids were the wheat mids.... Black box. They weren't doing sb dunk mids yet at the time when the highs and lows dropped.
I figured those were what he was referring to but they weren't part of the "pack". It was the low high and the angus in 03, the wheats came out in 06.

Back
Top Bottom