2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Some pick ups

One issue I have is my left foot is slighter bigger than my right. Left 10 is perfect for right 9.5 is perfect. Smh

Anyone else have this issue?
when I had surgery to fix my ruptured achilles tendon, my left foot grew a half size (well my heel got more sensitive so I had to start going up a half size) My dad was gifted about 20 pairs of shoes that year

saw some guy with Miller high life's today while I was at the grocery store. and I haven't seen them in person. pics do not do them justice

Damn the quartersnacks get dirty easily! It finally makes sense to me why they don't use quality materials on skating shoes.

What's your next on foot vid Verse? I appreciate on foot pics more than anything else

Last edited:
Guys I'm looking for a few replys. I haven't bought any lows recently and am looking at some spot Tampa lows. I fit 11 in my older pink and black boxs etc. Its very snug and could not do 10.5 at all. Was wondering if u could get away with a 11 in the newer lows? Or are they going to be that tiny but smaller? That would make em unwearable, but if the same or they fit bigger I'm good. Decision maker on a cop that's on the table. Tia

Excluding the material factor, generally speaking, I think I've come to the conclusion that for myself, TTS is the safest bet regardless of box era.

Excluding the material factor, generally speaking, I think I've come to the conclusion that for myself, TTS is the safest bet regardless of box era.

I have no tts. Every diff shoe is diff. I'm 11/11.5.....
I guess I'm 11.5 in more then I am 11. Now that means no cop. Dsmn haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom