2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Been away for few days but I'm in on Moons and Salmon toes.

Now out on candy canes. Not sure why I thought that was worth mentioning haha

Damn you
laugh.gif

I'm really a 9 anyway but I can do 9.5

Def post up those pics when you get them
I'm a 9.5/10 so easier call for me, and will do.

I'm down for the salmon toes and the blue moons

Depending on how the UNCs go next month I'll probably pay retail for at least one of...gotta consider royal lows too

These are pretty good problems to have

I'm down for the salmon toes and the blue moons

Depending on how the UNCs go next month I'll probably pay retail for at least one of...gotta consider royal lows too

These are pretty good problems to have

Looks like we have our eyes on the same kicks. Team 1's and Dunks

Dont have to answer but it is cool to see everyones' favorite pairs, but what are some pairs that you absolutely hate or don't get their allure? For me, I don't get the love for the skunks and it even boggles my mind when I see some of the prices that they command.

Dont have to answer but it is cool to see everyones' favorite pairs, but what are some pairs that you absolutely hate or don't get their allure? For me, I don't get the love for the skunks and it even boggles my mind when I see some of the prices that they command.

I think it's more stoner culture when it comes to them but I always love a green and purple cw personally...that little pocket makes em super special as well

I like most dunks but I never really understood the hype for the 3 bears...also I know how most of you will feel about this but I've gone too long without saying that the LMs are extreamely overrated imo..oh and one more I can't wrap my brain around are the SOMPS, I know a lot of you love em but I feel how I feel 8)

Last edited:
Damn guys... it feels like a drought of SBs. Nothing i'm excited about... only the tie dyes are iffy. Guess I had this coming cuz nothing can beat those cherry blossoms...

Back
Top Bottom