2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Facebook has been good to me lol. There's a few people I would not have much of a friendship without it, and my people aren't crazy so I don't have any horror stories.

Now if we could just get rid of this "gifted....just trust me" BS these groups have we'd be good.

http://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/p.aspx?ID=12846&CID=12217

Blue Moons are up on SPoT.  Didn't see it already posted.
nthat.gif

do you all think the blu moons will hit disco? willing to pay full price but will wait it out to buy from somewhere else besides spot had a negative experience buying from them online yrs ago was the first & the last for me.i admit the pics make them less appealing you can tell these will have qc issues just like we have come to already expect but i still want them.   

do you all think the blu moons will hit disco? willing to pay full price but will wait it out to buy from somewhere else besides spot had a negative experience buying from them online yrs ago was the first & the last for me.i admit the pics make them less appealing you can tell these will have qc issues just like we have come to already expect but i still want them.   
yes

HELL YES.

*waits for Premiers pics....

Odd Premier didn't get them first.....

I am 85% tempted to pull the trigger since I've been wanting them since the first pics..... and I love me some blue suede shoes

but.... the SPOT pics not looking so good

Last edited:
Their highs. I dont have any other shoes made of that material. Im worried about the material gettin mattted down

Although im super tempted get the blue moons at retail, I'll just hold off till disco bc they sure as hell aren't looking premium so far.

Back
Top Bottom