2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Tried the Ishods on today.. Man they are terrible imo 
mean.gif

Grabbed these though, much better in hand
did you size up at all?

Last edited:
I was attempting to wait out the Homegrowns and now I see my size 12 is gone from a few sites...the search is on when I get home and out of this traffic...

my local originally passed on the sasquatches but ordered them today after seeing the Premier pics

I told them to let me in on their future orders since they keep skipping all the good stuff

What specifically? Curios about the insole, "booty", fit, and materials. I doubt I'll get a chance to see them short of getting a pair.

They don't feel great on foot, really stiff and uncomfortable right out of the box. Toe boxes on almost every pair I looked at had a terrible almost pointed box shape. it's hard to explain, but if you see some in person you'll know what I mean.. :x

I went to the shop with the intention of grabbing the red/gum IWs but every pair in my size were shaped so bad I passed..

Seems like it was a lot of people's New Years resolution to get back into SBs, we might have to start fighting for our kicks again :tongue:

They don't feel great on foot, really stiff and uncomfortable right out of the box. Toe boxes on almost every pair I looked at had a terrible almost pointed box shape. it's hard to explain, but if you see some in person you'll know what I mean.. :x

I went to the shop with the intention of grabbing the red/gum IWs but every pair in my size were shaped so bad I passed..

I really wondered about the heel area on the IW's. It seemed so stiff (like it would cut into my Achilles) that I didn't even bother to try them on. Almost like a much stiffer deconstructed, with a tiny bit of padding.

Peace,
J

The correct question to be asked is when are they going on disco.
Read my mind, how long does it generally take a release to drop in price? And if/when it does, when do you guys decide if it's time to pull the trigger or ride it out for more price drops?

Read my mind, how long does it generally take a release to drop in price? And if/when it does, when do you guys decide if it's time to pull the trigger or ride it out for more price drops?

Price drop really differ from store to store. Sometimes you might even see new releases on disco on eBay on the day of the release. In regards to pricing,you get em how you think the shoe is worth. It usually is a hit or miss but I'll be happy to get the cherry blossoms for $60.

Back
Top Bottom