2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What material is the swoosh on the waffle Dunks? It looks like plastic.

I love the rest of the shoe (minus the swoosh,) so I'm wondering if it might be possible to paint the swoosh or maybe remove the syrup drip with acetone.

@9thWonder23kid
 vs @verse001

A diss record or a collaboration

site-logo.png

BEGIN.

All this pizza talk .. bout to go crush a slice from Costco's "Extra foil please"
I'm here for this. 

Also... Waffle joints copped. Popsickles copped. Pizza joints are outright trash. I'm not dropping any $$$ on those just because i like the insoles. Thats the only thing on those that are dope. These might be the first SBs i cop since the Atlas Dunks. 

He got the pictures so seeing as all the blogs take from NT and claim i don't see the problem

he's the first one to show those pictures on the internet so why are you guys mad?

Yeah I couldn't care less where the info comes from or who produces it, its a shoe forum... Not that serious.

Last edited:
He got the pictures so seeing as all the blogs take from NT and claim i don't see the problem

he's the first one to show those pictures on the internet so why are you guys mad?

That's the thing..

It's not serious..

So why tag a Nike promo shot ???

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Uhh...how is reposting photos found on ndc "being the first one to show those"? Wouldn't that be ndc? LMAO

Back
Top Bottom