2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today's wear.

Are those fried pickles? Almost everyone here does chips but I prefer the fried spear. Gets that ranch game poppin

Nah man some fried zucchinis I took from my Bros order lol but fried pickles are pretty damn tasty imo

And thanks DS Loop [emoji]128514[/emoji]

On Madison?
Might have to try it out

Never ate at that one usually go to one closers by me on La Sierra St... I usually stick to the basic burgers but they do have some other fun ones... the spicy 1 is serious business man and I eat habanero Salsa on the daily lol they do everything well though.

Something I think nike SB has been lacking no need to come out with crazy designs just stay simple with great quality materials opinion of course for example SOMPs or QSs.

Also at what point do you think paying for recent GR releases is too much? I think we're already at the point tbh

Last edited:
Also at what point do you think paying for recent GR releases is too much? I think we're already at the point tbh

There's no going back for Nike...literally every GR (and most if not all QSs) end up readily available for 30-50% off within a month or two of release...even if they dropped MSRP, we're so used to paying 50-70% of retail that we still wouldn't pay retail at say a 20% markdown.

Last edited:
There's no going back for Nike...literally every GR (and most if not all QSs) end up readily available for 30-50% off within a month or two of release...even if they dropped MSRP, we're so used to paying 50-70% of retail that we still wouldn't pay retail at say a 20% markdown.

Yea... maybe cutting back on production numbers will get more people buying them at msrp... there's a good amount who still pay retail on pairs it would possibly force the disco club (me included) to pay the msrp. This would just make me even more selective on what I actually want to purchase and maybe make it more of a hunt (calling shops) like pre tiff high days.

Said goodbye to these today.

Yeah I have been parting with some of my prized pairs lately.

Not trying to brag but I have heard a lot of talk lately about SB market being dead and saw the idiotic Rif.la comments but I sold my
Sharks, Luckys, Jedis, Bisons (all 4 worn), and DS Sea Crystals for $1,250. Market seems alright to me...

Last edited:
Yeah lucky used to go for like 600 man.
I think it's great because a lot of these sought after shoes can be had relatively cheap.

Back
Top Bottom