2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Gonna have to find a new pair of these one day. Probably my all time fav high sb.

forgive me if this is a stupid question but my [girl] friend wants to start collecting sbs.  she rocks a women's 6.  what should she search for, 4.5 mens/boys, or 6 womens?  are sbs unisex, or theyre primarily produced for men sizes?  thanks. 

forgive me if this is a stupid question but my [girl] friend wants to start collecting sbs.  she rocks a women's 6.  what should she search for, 4.5 mens/boys, or 6 womens?  are sbs unisex, or theyre primarily produced for men sizes?  thanks. 
No woman sizes. Probably a 6, but with all the sbs that sit these days, trying on a pair would be easy.

thanks L.  if no women's sizes, then a 6 would be a 7.5 mens.  so i would need a 4.5 mens to equal a womens 6. 
Yeah it's usually a 1.5 difference-you really ought go to the mall and try a pair for her.

If your girl wears a 6 in women's she's gonna need a 4.5 in men's.

GS sizing is just men's sizing, i.e. 7Y = 7.

Size 13 in early era stuff is expensive, that's if you can even locate them.

Yeah I forgot about the 13 aspect well if I ever come across the pair I'll let you know buddy don't worry one will pop up eventually I looked for sharks for 8 years and those are in 11.5 and they fit fine and I'm a true solid 12 so you might be able to do a 12

Size 13 in early era stuff is expensive, that's if you can even locate them.

Yeah I forgot about the 13 aspect well if I ever come across the pair I'll let you know buddy don't worry one will pop up eventually I looked for sharks for 8 years and those are in 11.5 and they fit fine and I'm a true solid 12 so you might be able to do a 12

I wish I could. I'm a thirteen in the old stuff but I'm a true 13.5 so I can't really size down anymore

At least 13s are available... a lot of great older sbs were never made in my sz 14.
Back then I'd still buy 13s and squeeze into them but I stopped that years ago, not worth the pain :lol:

So glad I'm not a bigfooter

Though sometimes I wish I wore 9-9.5 so I could cop everything easily.... Seems like I always find deals on baby foots.... Though I'd guess smaller sizers come across big sizes too

Grass is always greener?

Being a size 14 has definitely had its perks over the years too though. Plenty of things found on sale/clearance for great prices

I just wish size runs didn't end at 13... Dunks and air maxes are the two shoes I love where I get screwed on a lot of releases

Back
Top Bottom