2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So glad I'm not a bigfooter

Though sometimes I wish I wore 9-9.5 so I could cop everything easily.... Seems like I always find deals on baby foots.... Though I'd guess smaller sizers come across big sizes too

Grass is always greener?
nah being an average footer sucks.  everything is either always hard to find or marked the heck up (talking reseller market).  i see some runners i been tryna copp for years now in large sizes at half the price of what i can get them for in my 9.5 size (if theyre even available that is.)   

$45 shipped

good price

I second that on the Quartersnacks. I lucked out and got mine from a guy on a Facebook group for $55 shipped. I think he was having regret because it took almost two weeks to get to me lmao

On feet today.
I can tell by the condition that you really don't wear these enough

mine are looking so sad, yet still awesome

skated in them on Saturday because I didn't feel like putting on my skate shoes

not like my type of skating really tears up shoes anyway

need to hit the skatepark more often

I can tell by the condition that you really don't wear these enough

mine are looking so sad, yet still awesome
skated in them on Saturday because I didn't feel like putting on my skate shoes

not like my type of skating really tears up shoes anyway
need to hit the skatepark more often

My go to all black Dunks are the Moto Helmet joints...hard to wear the Quartersnacks every day with as much precipitation as we get here in NE Ohio.

My go to all black Dunks are the Moto Helmet joints...hard to wear the Quartersnacks every day with as much precipitation as we get here in NE Ohio.
I'm amazed my QSs have stayed decently nice with all the abuse they've been put through

On Saturday I was outside in heavy rain trying to clear out the gutters (water was pouring out in front of the garage and splashing all over the floor)

I got soaked, let the QSs dry for a day and they still aren't hard at all..... washed many cars too

Damn I feel like I need to buy another pair or two

10% ebay bucks for 2 days.

DS OG De La lows for $110 shipped? Having a hard time not pulling the trigger.

God no.. Now we're bound to have a bunch of randoms in here ....Where can I cop the Starbucks?!?! They still available anywhere??? You think they'll go on sale?

Those are the supposed meat dunks? They look strange and I'm not sure the meat concept really comes across without knowing what it is first. 

Also I'm glad to see those black/white IWs released, anyone know if they have the same leather as the BMW ones? 

Back
Top Bottom