2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anybody else see this one?

I get this message wanting me to download the new Nike+ whatever app. As an incentive they say this

Not a pair I'm looking to pay $110 for, but I figure I'll check it out, so I download the app, go to the inbox with the offer link, and when I get there it says "Out of Stock". Nike got a funny definition of reserved. Kind of like having reserved seats to a concert, but they're only reserved if no one else sits in them before you get there.
laugh.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] i wonder how many people they sent that to. They just making themselves look rediculous.

:frown: just pd

Anybody else see this one?

I get this message wanting me to download the new Nike+ whatever app. As an incentive they say this

Not a pair I'm looking to pay $110 for, but I figure I'll check it out, so I download the app, go to the inbox with the offer link, and when I get there it says "Out of Stock". Nike got a funny definition of reserved. Kind of like having reserved seats to a concert, but they're only reserved if no one else sits in them before you get there.
laugh.gif
these will be going for $60 in 3 months

id be slightly interested if the road pattern was textured.  like a road.  without it, just feels like a notebook dunk.

Another bargain pick up.  I've been looking for a pair in my size for a lonnnng time.  Plus: Bonus diaper bag swag.

Last edited:
^nice pick up! Was there a name for those?

Also, anyone just grab purple pigeons on ebay? Sz 10

Last edited:
I've never seen Nike use uniform elephant/cement print on shoes in all the years theyve used it.

Ok so I guess the jokes on me. My girl disagreed with me too. When I say uniform I guess I'm using the wrong word. Does more consistent make sense? They look far different than a lot of the others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom