2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

just knocked another pair of grails off my list. cant wait till they come in, as always the price i got them for is somewhat silly. 

just knocked another pair of grails off my list. cant wait till they come in, as always the price i got them for is somewhat silly. 
2016 has been the year of grails for me... used hufs, used cosbys, ds tiffs, ds cheechs, ds bonsais, ds baby bears all size 13. 
pimp.gif

wondering if SBs will make a comeback? i don't think they've ever fallen off this much. does nike just not care about them anymore?

Still want a pair of Mahogany hemps and Bonzais. But I know I probably won't be able to get my hands on Bonzais for a reasonable price.

wondering if SBs will make a comeback? i don't think they've ever fallen off this much. does nike just not care about them anymore?
I am hoping things ramp up next year. Like someone said earlier, good time to try to pick up some grails or old stuff while there is nothing to buy currently.

Pretty damn close. I've spent around 3500 on old sbs this year and I'm loving every minute of it. The hunts/waiting periods where you can't find anything, and then boom.

Seriously, the hunt is 70% of the fun for me. I haven't kept track of how much I've spent this year yet but it's up there. Definitely kinda scared to tally it up lol.

Beautiful cascades right there, DS is definitely the way to go with the hemp dunks.

The fact that u can compare the two with equivalents in dunks is nuts haha

"Give me 3 stacks of high society"

Back
Top Bottom