2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally copped the tri color highs for $66 shipped from SPoT. It's been a while since I copped a pair of dunks and I plan on wearing these out at that price.

do you guys remember when the diamond dunk highs dropped some dude was paying $300 for all pairs? wonder how he's doing now

wondering if SBs will make a comeback? i don't think they've ever fallen off this much. does nike just not care about them anymore?

I hope they stay under the radar so i can keep getting steals lol.

I dont think theyll ever be as popular as they were in like 04 ...05 but they will always have their niche fan base.

Dunks are timeless

They'll come back it's just a question of how long it takes
and a long path to walk

I think they are still selling a ton of dunks, they just make even more so it seems like they are sitting? If they are selling a ton there isn't much incentive to up the quality back to what it  once was

They don't even have to be out of this world materials but can we atleast get similar materials as the cheaper Converse or adidas?

Today:

aight guys i just got a pair os miss piggys in pretty good condition for like 60 bucks (prolly one of you guys here). Its lit a flame in me to come back here and bloe all my monies.

Ive been going back a few pages but can someone get me up to date on whats on the horizon for sbs? what are you guys most excited about?

Anyone have Eire's in here, and if so how are they holding up? Found a great pair but im wary about a 11 yr old shoe.

They'll be fine. Most of us wear orange/silver/pink box regularly with no issues. I wore Carhartts from 04 yesterday for the second time and they're fine.

aight guys i just got a pair os miss piggys in pretty good condition for like 60 bucks (prolly one of you guys here). Its lit a flame in me to come back here and bloe all my monies.

Ive been going back a few pages but can someone get me up to date on whats on the horizon for sbs? what are you guys most excited about?

Been a slow year for dunks, most of us are waiting for the box series to drop..

I have to Regule my fc's were the sole meets the materials. That's about it. Do dunks crumble btw?

No. Maybe some separation or paint peeling, but they won't "crumble".

Roads look good.

Some of my 12s look like that on my heel though it's my true size. Especially if you lean forward when you bend down to take the pic.

Latest pickup, grabbed 'em for $41 to wear to Tribe games.

Kinda surprised the alt laces were white, I threw the uni red laces from my UCS in them:

Back
Top Bottom