2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Regurgitated from FB:
After looking at these for a while, while I had my mind made up that I was going to be in on these the day they were announced, I'm definitely in now. The fact that the whole upper is 3m is dope. They're definitely eye catching. I know some are worried about creasing, but hell, I can't walk, so no issues for me there. Except all AJ3s. I swear that shoe creases out the box, walking or not.

After looking at these for a while, while I had my mind made up that I was going to be in on these the day they were announced, I'm definitely in now. The fact that the whole upper is 3m is dope. They're definitely eye catching. I know some are worried about creasing, but hell, I can't walk, so no issues for me there. Except all AJ3s. I swear that shoe creases out the box, walking or not.
yeah man I feel you , the more I look at them , the more I want them lmao . My local will most likely have them a week or two early so I wanna see them in hand before I pull the trigger . If these are elite lows the material better feel elite smh . so is the 3m leather ? What exactly is it? Anyone know ?

More photos of the Pink Boxes. Yeah, it's a wrap for me. Day 1 purchase!

Getting the pinks for me and my yonce. Quality looking good in pics no stains or discolored midsoles. Muhhhhhhhhfuuuuuhhhhhhh uughh

recently bought a pair of hulks. is there a place where i can id the shoe tag to check if they are legit? they seem legit but just want to double check

If only there were some sort of internet forum whose members were enthusiasts about the type of shoes you're attempting to verify authenticity.

But where...?

Post the pics here when they come in.

Damn those pink boxes are dopeee
Wale rocking Supremes is cool don't see many celebs or people in general rocking Sbs anymore.

Damn those pink boxes are dopeee
Wale rocking Supremes is cool don't see many celebs or people in general rocking Sbs anymore.
I was about to say the same damn thing. People in general sleep on SBs so hard. The other day I was rocking, I think the Fish Ladder SBs, and my cousin was like, "those are dope. What are those?" I've been trying to tell him for the longest how fresh SBs are. He's only into Js. Most of my kicks are pretty much Js and Dunks, mainly of the SB variety, with a few other Nikes sprinkled in there, and I try to tell him how SBs are just given the license to be so much more creative in terms of materials, colors, concepts, etc. But I guess, the more people sleep on them, that means more for us and easier to obtain, without all the craziness of a JB release.

Last edited:
Yeah, he's been into SB for forever. He got a pretty clean collection.

Big time. Posted cause someone was talking Wale a few pages back. Lately when I see pics he isn't really rocking SB even though we all know he used to wear almost exclusively.

Back
Top Bottom