2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I liked the bamboo, but didn't fit me right.  bummed. 

bigfoots were nice too

also, can't forget the gasparillas

I liked the bamboo, but didn't fit me right.  bummed. 

bigfoots were nice too

also, can't forget the gasparillas
we sure can 
roll.gif

idk i might give it to these...

pink boxes would be a close second though
Funny story. I was working close to Ithica and the producer on our crew had gone to college in Ithica and she took us in to town to eat and look around. After we ate we walked around their outdoor shopping area looking in shops and killing some time before we headed down to NYC. I then saw this shop and thought, "....Homegrown?.... why does that sound so familiar? Where have I seen that?"  Dunks were the last thing on my mind but it finally clicked, I didn't even know they were in Ithica.  Haha I did not expect to run into a shop randomly like that.  I went inside and chatted a bit with the employees and asked about the collab. 

Last edited:
NIKE DUNK HIGH PRO SB CHERRY BLOSSOM TREE 305050 106

Anyone see these anywhere online in a SIZE: 10.5 or 11

thank you ahead of time

Homegrowns and SOMPS are two of my favorite releases these past 2-ish years. Quality on point for the two

That guy has been posing heat over the past few weeks in 12/13. Tiff lows, Royal j packs, pushheads, cigars, BITUSAs, RESNS.. etc.

Finally broke down on the Silver Boxes...Headed over to the local spot yesterday and picked them up...I'm actually surprised at the suede quality on these to be honest...I was fully expecting some ashy rough out suede but they're actually fairly supple...Nothing like the Irons of course but close...

Gives me hope for the Reverse Wheat's next year...If they're anything like the Silver Boxes then I'll be very satisfied...

Just want to say thank you guys for the tip on fit for the pink box. Pink box arrived the other day and I wore 'em to work. Size 10 was a perfect fit for me!

First time buying dunk lows and got the Pink Box of snkrs. Couldn't find a store that sold dunks here, so I just got my tts 8.5 but I have wide feet. Tried them on and felt like I needed to half size up. I'm hoping it stretches but in the meantime now I have to look for a 9 and they're pretty much sold out everywhere. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom