2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Straight retro but with worse materials? [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Another question.

Anyone know how to get the white aging off the outsoles / midsoles ?
I found a pair of size 9 carhartt collabs but the midsole is covered in white stuff from aging. Don't wanna drop the cash unless there's a sure fire way to get it off

I don't post here much, but I always enjoy the banter, gifs, and help/info in here.

Went up to Milwaukee area and stopped by Moda3. Got to see IW and box series in person for the first time. Pink box was nice but decided to pass for now. I thought the IWs feel really cheaply made. Talked with the shop owner about the changes with the dunks to IW. I thought it was interesting that he said that he can see why the model and tongue are being slimmed down since the way people dress lately are getting slimmed down. He said he likes the old dunks but still enjoys the IWs because it doesn't look as bulky with the way he dresses. Thought it was a clever way to push the IW as a shop owner. I still like the fat tongue better and I think it looks fine even with slimmer fits. Thought I'd share. Shop and staff were cool.

I don't post here much, but I always enjoy the banter, gifs, and help/info in here.

Went up to Milwaukee area and stopped by Moda3. Got to see IW and box series in person for the first time. Pink box was nice but decided to pass for now. I thought the IWs feel really cheaply made. Talked with the shop owner about the changes with the dunks to IW. I thought it was interesting that he said that he can see why the model and tongue are being slimmed down since the way people dress lately are getting slimmed down. He said he likes the old dunks but still enjoys the IWs because it doesn't look as bulky with the way he dresses. Thought it was a clever way to push the IW as a shop owner. I still like the fat tongue better and I think it looks fine even with slimmer fits. Thought I'd share. Shop and staff were cool.

This seems like a good idea as to why it slimmed down. Everything is getting so slim now lol

Anyone here know anything about the dunk low "Fieldstone" that dropped in 2015? I heard it was a Japan only release but I managed to find a pair online through some small Tokyo sneaker store.
Can't find any others anywhere else.
you mean the @sharkin  s?

perforated light brown?

What do you want to know?

Yes Asia exclusive

The sea crystal IWs I got feel great on my feet surprisingly.
As for the highs I'll have to take a look at them in store and see how I feel about them.

I think I actually like the stripped down dunks more then the fat tongue sbs. And the colorways that are about to drop **** on the last 3 years of dunks that came out. I aint mad at it

Still bringing back that sharkins name huh?? Lol [emoji]128521[/emoji]
Hope everyone had a good holidays. Still waiting on a blackbox under retail deal.

Here ya go :smile: I ordered them from Japan, definitely worth it ($110 + $40 shipping)...quality is real nice, soft suede, love the color.

Oh wow where did you find these?
I found one pair but only an 8.5, I need a 9, any reputable stores overseas where I can cop these ?

Size 5 purple box back up on snkrs.

Still hunting for 4-4.5. I can't find em on any other site. I'm guessing it was only released through snkrs. I got my sz 4 pink boxes through black sheep but they don't have anything smaller than 6.

Size 5 purple box back up on snkrs.

Still hunting for 4-4.5. I can't find em on any other site. I'm guessing it was only released through snkrs. I got my sz 4 pink boxes through black sheep but they don't have anything smaller than 6.
give it a few days they might get the smaller size shipment, thats how i got a 4.5 pair for my gf. keep an eye out, im sure someone will post it up 

Looks like the new dunks (highs and lows) are using the same zoom air unit in the heel of the insole as the old IW branded dunks, for whoever it was that was asking. 

Back
Top Bottom