2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I'm wondering if these crazy prices for the ISO BS will cause the GRs to sell out quick by people that are not in the know......
I'll stop by my local on Monday and see if they have been getting calls

Also curious how many , if any, ISO packs were sent to other shops

The ones I'd seen previously were onesies sent as gifts to friendly shops

4:30 pm

8:09 pm

I missed on the SOMPs and was pissed. Refused to pay on eBay. Went with Scotty Cranmer limited Sk8 highs and love em. #standwithscotty

I don't remember SOMP hype until after people got them in hand. I carted them and released them.

4:30 pm

8:09 pm

I don't remember SOMP hype until after people got them in hand. I carted them and released them.

Well I botched it. I remember watching his street riding videos in the city and getting fired up then striking out. I didn't have an understanding of the various boutiques etc. so the L is on me.

I'm still mad I passed on SOMPs for $120

Then I see the auctions. I somehow always miss those.

Good grief please buy those Slayers and please buy those SOMPs. I need a SOMP size 12 deal like that

Repped
Do you happen to own janoski maxes?
If so, same size?
I actually have those coming in soon lol I got them in my tts 12 so I can let you know how they feel when they get in, will be Tuesday if you need to know I'm assuming they fit same haha

Edit: they're the wolf grey and whites, they better fit [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
I actually have those coming in soon lol I got them in my tts 12 so I can let you know how they feel when they get in, will be Tuesday if you need to know I'm assuming they fit same haha

Edit: they're the wolf grey and whites, they better fit [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Repped
Have the doernbecher's sz 10.5 and they fit a little long, but width is perfect. Love that shoe. Still need Salmons, dazzles, and concpts

Repped
Have the doernbecher's sz 10.5 and they fit a little long, but width is perfect. Love that shoe. Still need Salmons, dazzles, and concpts
My buddy has the salmons and he went a half size down because a website suggested that and has regretted it saying it fits too tight, so I'm kinda taking his word on it for my decision as well

My buddy has the salmons and he went a half size down because a website suggested that and has regretted it saying it fits too tight, so I'm kinda taking his word on it for my decision as well
Tried a 10 in dazzles at the outlet, pain trying to get my foot through the collar, and a little tight.

Back
Top Bottom