2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These are back up if folks want them. Glad I waited instead of letting my anxiety get the best of me. Lol

Nike and their fake sellout bs

Nice.. one of the doper drops from last year. Never grabbed them but I wouldn't mind those and the samsquanch joints :smokin

I unno about them vampire teeth lace locks. I would love if they properly retro'd old SB's I personally don't care about market value....it's kind of sad they are doing SB dunks like they are to try and cater to the market, clearly it's not the most profitable division, just make less #'s and serve the core customer and hype the other 500 product lines

Do you have a pair of IWs yet, @shoreguy85?

The way I have them laced doesn't affect the tongue whatsoever...it's strapped so snugly to the bottom of the shoe that there's no way to wear them tongues-out.
yea i own a couple pairs. your right they are more straped down. i think the tongue itself is shorter as well. which would nullify you cutting the straps to make a difference. i still just lace them 2 shorter for a more relaxed fit you know 

FYI people, these are fire. the suede is pretty soft on the black parts. didnt know the swoosh was leather. As i said before the nods to NJ was part of what sold me being a fellow garden state resident
image sharing sites

upload images

love the lumberjacks. im a sucker for denim dunks. 

I don't know where to post this but I have a question. I just sold some Blk/Infrared 6's on Ebay. obviously 100% authentic, but now the guy gets the kicks and he messages me saying they aren't real. meanwhile I bought them myself when they dropped. I think he might try to open a claim for a refund and then send me a fake pair in return or something. seems very sketchy. what should I do?

Just got these in the mail. Thanks to Rapcoz for telling me about Goat!!!
This man has been absolutely EATING on size 13 deals over the last few months.

I wanted to pull the trigger on those @ $350 but only because the price was right, not because I'm super into them.

Glad someone here scooped.

And here are some dunks that aren't gonna last forever lol (toebox cracking open), wore today to watch Split.

The previous page went hard with the pickups and on-foots
nthat.gif

and @mosny you still have the receipt or online pics of an order confirmation from a legitimate retailer? If you don't it's gonna be tough considering most times the paypal reps won't be knowledgeable on sneakers so going through "legit checks" might not swing in your favor.

Last edited:
I don't know where to post this but I have a question. I just sold some Blk/Infrared 6's on Ebay. obviously 100% authentic, but now the guy gets the kicks and he messages me saying they aren't real. meanwhile I bought them myself when they dropped. I think he might try to open a claim for a refund and then send me a fake pair in return or something. seems very sketchy. what should I do?

I would be proactive and call PayPal and tell them you suspect a buyer is going to try to initiate a fraudulent return. Getting someone on the phone and explaining your concern is key.

Split was fire & i always wanted to see the Lumberjacks with black or red laces. I really dislike white laces lol

Last edited:
yea i own a couple pairs. your right they are more straped down. i think the tongue itself is shorter as well. which would nullify you cutting the straps to make a difference. i still just lace them 2 shorter for a more relaxed fit you know 

FYI people, these are fire. the suede is pretty soft on the black parts. didnt know the swoosh was leather. As i said before the nods to NJ was part of what sold me being a fellow garden state resident

image sharing sites

upload images

love the lumberjacks. im a sucker for denim dunks. 

Yo them IWs look really dope in that pic. Them insoles are a nice touch. What extra laces did they come with?

Back
Top Bottom