2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I recall a discussion a while back about offering eBay sellers lower prices via PayPal invoice. How do people do this? I know eBay auto scans messages for that type of thing.

Not Sb's but I have been hunting these for toooooo long 
nthat.gif
That movie was so creepy. The dunks look awesome with that button and stitching though, sweet pickup!

I recall a discussion a while back about offering eBay sellers lower prices via PayPal invoice. How do people do this? I know eBay auto scans messages for that type of thing.
From my experience, eBay does have an "auto detector" type of scan on messages, but it usually doesn't block your message if you ask in a subtle manner. Obviously your message will be denied if you type something along the lines of "I want to do this transaction outside of ebay, so lets do a direct paypal invoice payment" etc...

yea you can get around their auto word detection software is you change the wording or spell it wrong. Ebay is a joke anymore for selling. 10% final value fee plus a fee now on the shipping. $10 every $100 is a-lot. 

eBay used to block any response I sent with an email address, but that seems to have gone away

Not sure if I was singled out or what

I normally don't go ask to do stuff outside of eBay.... but if it saves me $10-$20 then I'm cool with it

If I ever sold anything I'd be all about it

I usually go with something along the lines of... I'll do $xxx shipped via invoice, immediate payment. If you're interested, let me know.... Most sellers are receptive.

Last edited:

I usually try to find a different way to communicate with a seller/buyer like ig or phone number on description or accept offer message, that autoflag getting worse, so are the fees lol

Last edited:

Marshall amps today. Love the quality and shape of older dunk sb highs, they really don't make them like this anymore [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I've never had a problem saying pp or invoiced, and you can also send an image that contains your email address. So go in your phone notes, type whatever you wanna type, attach image to message, send.

Back
Top Bottom