2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so I got some of my packages in

One was a used pair of QS to replace my currently wore out QS

Got them for $57 shipped

According to the label on the box the seller spent $38 in priority shipping

I don't even know why someone would do that

I'm pleased because they look better than expected but the seller def has dogs so letting them air out in the garage

The pink box double and santa suits arrived also

Wife's Converse will be later due to UPS always coming around 6

2 other packages got pushed to tomorrow

time for some food

#NoRepeats

how the hell do you spend $38 on shipping? Was the box massive or did he just throw in some rocks free of charge?

how the hell do you spend $38 on shipping? Was the box massive or did he just throw in some rocks free of charge?
I made a trade with some guy he paid $36 for shipping, I paid $17. Don't know what he did differently. Both got the same $500 insurance and everything.

Again thank you.
my Question is how long have you been dealing with sb's Mr Krazysb? i mean i could understand if you just got into sneakers or something but come on. if you cant spot a fake by this point i dont know what to tell you. no hate just saying and btw i wouldnt put my feet in a pair that banged up anyways. just get a refund and do some homework homie

People always paying too much on shipping. That guy lost so much by selling those.
Had to have been the balloon rate...I think if length + girth is > than 84", you pay the balloon price.
looked back and the guy is an eBay noob

I gave him his 2nd ever feedback

I guess he learned something this week

Damn MIA is (temporarily?) closing shop?

MIA Skateshop??? They would have been my local since I live in the 305 but last time I called them to check if they were getting the WISC and the guy on the phone told me they don't even get SB Dunks anymore. SMH Tirppin'!

I put those brown IWs on and they are so stiff there is no way I'm going to subject my feet to them
I guess using the IW BMWs as a measuring stick was not fair to the whole IW line
BMWs are so soft I don't even notice how narrow, the brown ones on the other hand feel like those wooden shoes they wear in Holland

Well at least they look nice in pictures
Maybe this pair is just wack... will have to pull the other colors I haven't worn out to see if they are same

I put those brown IWs on and they are so stiff there is no way I'm going to subject my feet to them

the brown ones on the other hand feel like those wooden shoes they wear in Holland

Got IW crystals on clearance. QC was perfect. Wanted to like them but returned for them same reason. That IW last Is funky.

Last edited:
Thanks yall. i did some post production on the pic but they're still pretty clean/ prolly worn em 5x since buying em new
I think some don't realize that almost every image we see on the internet is edited in some way. Images also look different on every monitor. A clean pair is still a clean pair though haha

Back
Top Bottom