2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The last great collab...sorry Homegrown, SPoT, and Black Sheep. Theme and execution between the kicks and ISO packaging was flawless.

They would have been so much better without nasty boys on the back
The ISO packaging was ridiculous especially for those of us that used to buy packs of baseball cards (or garbage pail kids (or Jenny McCarthy playboy cards... completeing hat set was tough))

They would have been so much better without nasty boys on the back
The ISO packaging was ridiculous especially for those of us that used to buy packs of baseball cards (or garbage pail kids (or Jenny McCarthy playboy cards... completeing hat set was tough))
I cant say enough how much that perforated cardboard rip tab did for my love of collecting what I loved. Still trying to find a decent priced unopened ISO box just to get that nostalgia of the baseball card box (that smell of a freshly opened pack tho....) haha

Quote:

solid video...can't agree with a lot of the prices, but I think in the coming years the market for deadstock prices on older sb's will definitely increase.

I agree. However why aren't the Paris sb dunks on here? Is that the most expensive pair? They only supposedly sold 200 pairs.

I agree. However why aren't the Paris sb dunks on here? Is that the most expensive pair? They only supposedly sold 200 pairs.

The beginning of the video stated that only pairs from FCNY and Stadium Goods would be included in the video.

I saw the comment "missed that part, had to watch it again" and my heart skipped a beat thinking there was new grant footage in some SB edit

color me disappointed 

Last edited:
175 for very clean pistachios... extremely tempted since it'll probably be years before I have a shot at another pair...man do I hate adulting :lol:

175 for very clean pistachios... extremely tempted since it'll probably be years before I have a shot at another pair...man do I hate adulting
laugh.gif
Don't do it 
frown.gif
 I'm watching them too.

Jk. I hate adulting too lol

Back
Top Bottom