2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_0123.GIF

I've been eating real nice since prices have dropped on some gems.

Don't tease us like that :lol:

You gotta open some boxes for us soon.. I remember the last time you posted some pics you shut the thread down :smokin

Don't tease us like that :lol:

You gotta open some boxes for us soon.. I remember the last time you posted some pics you shut the thread down :smokin

:lol: I remember that. I don't post many pictures in here. I'm just humble with mine. MSR was the reason that even happened. :rofl: I promised him and had to deliver. I'll try to crack some boxes soon for you though. Repped my dude. :pimp:

I'm just hoping that SB turns it up in the future. We need new hot releases.

those triple blacks look nice! think i'd use SB laces though.
i am in the market for a black dunk that can stand the coming berlin winter weather anyway... although i'd appreciate a low top a bit more (on the lookout for the shrimps since months, but they never pop up over here)
on a sidenote, wondering when ginos finally will hit discount on NDC..

those triple blacks look nice! think i'd use SB laces though.
i am in the market for a black dunk that can stand the coming berlin winter weather anyway... although i'd appreciate a low top a bit more (on the lookout for the shrimps since months, but they never pop up over here)
You're in Berlin? That's dope. Have you ever shopped at Civilist? Do they still have that huge Nike SB wall?

John00 John00 yeah, berlin based, lovely city... been a while since i've been at Civilist, don't think they got that SB wall still up.. atm no one seems to care much for SB anymore over here, sometimes i think i am the only one left in the whole town that wears SBdunks lol.
Civilist still a household name in the city though.

edit: looking through the website, maybe it is indeed still up:
https://civilistberlin.com/stores/
"Redecorating the venue over and over again was exhausting. So we asked Nike SB for a more permanent option. With their support we were finally able to realize one of our longest lasting ideas: putting iconic parts of the Neue Nationalgalerie into our store. It’s a tribute to our favorite skate spot that was built by Bauhaus master Mies van der Rohe. Therefore the concrete stairs with all the surrounding steel/glas frames. The “National” still our favorite spot."

nationalgalerie was always dope to skate indeed.

Last edited:
Those grey and pink would have been legit they had the old tooling. Anyone pick up the denim lows?

Awesome that you're still rocking SB! Yeah, I remember when Civilist was doing a lot of promotion with SB and then they got their collab out. It was a great look for them! Really hoping to see SB get back on the right path.

Supreme AF2 SB's are dropping on NDC for everybody interested or missed out on Supreme yesterday...

Might be in on a couple pairs if it isn't too crazy...

IMG_1426.JPG IMG_1427.JPG IMG_1428.JPG IMG_1429.JPG

"Supreme"

"...if it isn't too crazy..."

Issa anomaly.

Very true...The release yesterday seemed kind of low key though...Might not be THAT hyped...

Anyway the Orange and Brown pairs have me :nerd: after seeing some in hand pics...Plus that $98 retail is very appealing...

Cross posted from the Supreme thread...
IMG_1424.JPG

Those were actually quite easy for a supreme release. Full sizes were sitting five minutes after the drop.

Back
Top Bottom