2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Took some pics of the pigeons.

Material on them is super stiff. Must be the weather resistant durabuck used.

FC422E68-7AC1-48AB-8086-DFE61F4F2D3F.jpeg
3D4D6AA2-7DF9-4BD5-95FE-66B49379B7C8.jpeg
4623E02F-A94E-4AB3-BEB9-6F58A11A5DC9.jpeg
yo! quality is straight nalgas :lol: rather have an all black upper but with quality leather... last time i check i tend to wear my regular leather shoes on rainy days

$200 on ebay in 2 weeks. General sneakerheads dont mess with SBs and most are looking to resell. So many other drops coming these will be forgotten quicker than the grails
i'm banking on this 100%. Nike.ca finally updated their upcoming list.. and the black pigeons are to drop at the exact same time as the j11s... soooo i'm hoping all the traffic is directed at the jordans while i sneak in and double up on some Sbs.

general consensus on the fit of the newer SBs? still safe to say go up .5? my last pair of dunks were the milli vanillis, i went up .5 and beat them to ****....

What up NTSB? Haven't posted here in a while. Good to see the thread is still alive and kicking. I'm feeling these pigeons but I'll be on vacation in HI during the release. Hopefully I can catch a restock when I get back. Good luck to everyone on Saturday. :nthat:

Unheardof will tweet whether phone orders will be available on saturday after FCFS pairs are sold.

What up NTSB? Haven't posted here in a while. Good to see the thread is still alive and kicking. I'm feeling these pigeons but I'll be on vacation in HI during the release. Hopefully I can catch a restock when I get back. Good luck to everyone on Saturday. :nthat:
nice which island? my wife and i cant stop going.

Back
Top Bottom