2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

LOL @ this shop. They are selling the pigeons for 310 plus tax in store. I'm going to assume theyre going to put it up on their site once no one buys them. And they even sell Supreme. :rofl: These guys should lose their account.

https://watermansupplyco.com/
where'd you see they were $310? these guys do not have an official account with nike or supreme and probably got them backdoored from the skateshop i went to
edit: they are an authorized SB dealer

Last edited:
Just wait until the Jordan 1's, UB 4.0 and Yeezys drop. GOAT and eBay will be much cheaper in a month, have patience.

How sway??

SNKRS and Apple Pay [kanye shrug]

Shocked me too. I've never been in line for 20+ minutes before and got a W. I finally closed the window thinking it was a L even though I got a credit card charge 15 minutes in but I was still was pending in line. Finally over an hour later when I thought I had an L later I got confirmation and then a Got'em message.

SNKRS and Apple Pay [kanye shrug]

Shocked me too. I've never been in line for 20+ minutes before and got a W. I finally closed the window thinking it was a L even though I got a credit card charge 15 minutes in but I was still was pending in line. Finally over an hour later when I thought I had an L later I got confirmation and then a Got'em message.

Good for you man. I want an apple
Tired of android shenanigans

Stash pair. 9 would have been perfect smh

DOX7GxZVAAENBXd.jpg

Debating on whether or not to pay resale. All my offers keep getting declined on evilbay. Wish there was a for sure way to know if this is going to go down or not.

Back
Top Bottom