2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Forgot to post, but rocked these last week.......

E21341FC-53B6-4A74-A1B3-2694E4A44EA1.jpeg
I really Love the soles on those

Looking back last year and a half or so and really wish I had picked up Silver boxes. Seems to be the main pair I see and can never really pull the trigger but still always search for here and there. Only ended up picking up Black boxes, but would have been cool to complete the set with all 4, though I think it goes Black -- Silver -- Pink -- Orange.

UCS look alright. They could've been better but it works for me. I'll be copping. They can keep that Soulland stuff though. I don't understand why they haven't done a wider release of the Basement dunk. That dunk was clean and I think it would have done well.

Edit: Another thought...why in the hell doesn't SB get the brand collabs that other parts of Nike gets? Why not do a OFF WHITE SB High or let PSNY do a dunk? That **** would be crazy. Who is making the decisions around there?! SB would really allow them to have NO barriers. SB is more outside the box than any other part of Nike.

Last edited:
I like the soulland, but not the FRI .day on the heels of the low. I don't understand what that means

I like the soulland, but not the FRI .day on the heels of the low. I don't understand what that means

Here's an explanation: https://stoy.com/en/stories/nike-sb-x-soulland-friday-collection
"The Copenhagen-based Soulland has teamed up with Nike’s skateboarding sub-brand, Nike SB to celebrate the lively atmosphere surrounding Copenhagen on a Friday night."
"The collection is designed in collaboration with American Eric Koston, the skateboard worlds Michael Jordan, and is inspired by the free Friday nights in the Copenhagen. Fri means free in Danish and that is why the collection is named FRIday."

Back
Top Bottom