2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

D5800C93-BA84-45D4-9A44-393E7CAD19AB.jpeg

These today.

Can’t believe I missed out on those somps for that price,that was my size too:frown:

RIP to X Styles on the NJ/PA border...

RIP, Drove an hour to get my black pigeons from this shop

Lots of good pick ups lately. Makes me want something good :lol:

Of course they hadd to put that damn all white mid/outsole on the black decons. Literally any other combo would have been better.

Picked up a pair of the flyknit dunks from the outlet for $55. They are super comfortable and seem to be as light as racers. Had I tried them on more throughly at the outlet I probably would have bought a second color. I’d def recommend giving them a chance if you were ever on the fence. Not at retail of course :lol:

That somewhat white and red flyknit dunk?

Just checked snkrs and the Lewis Marnell Dunk Mid appears to be sold out. Don’t know if it’s a fake sell out or not. Was pretty much a FSR night of release, the last time I checked until now.

When I went on my sneaker purge back in 2015 I had a bunch of SB Dunks. I kept 2 pairs. Takashi II's and the MF DOOM'S. These were my very first grail dunk back in college and I was thinking about getting rid of them but as soon as I threw them on I realized I couldn't let go of these, not ever.

20180122_152133.jpg

What do you all recommend to condition /protect the tumbled leather on older dunks? Afraid to wear em out as the leather is soft to the touch, but god forbid they start cracking or something.

Google searches all seem to be leather boot / dress shoe related.

For leather you cannot go wrong with MINK oil as this will help restore, they may be sticky for a day or two but in the long run they will last

For leather you cannot go wrong with MINK oil as this will help restore, they may be sticky for a day or two but in the long run they will last

I will look into that I was more looking for a well-known conditioner / protectant i could use on any color leather and make em less prone to cracking / damage.

Back
Top Bottom