2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

upload_2018-4-25_18-23-46.gif

The 2pac are trash could of made something better then that hot of mess .. smh :emoji_face_palm: hopefully the bigs are better.

What about this says Pac , smh i don't see it

That’s the thing, as a HUGE Pac fan, I get what they may have been trying to do but it was poorly executed and done so damn LAZY! Pac wore lots of denim suits and big denim overalls back in the day. Cool. Thing is, this **** looks terrible! You could’ve done a WAY better colorway using other outfits he wore in more memorable moments like something based off the clothing he was wearing when he came out the courthouse spitting on the media. That moment of craziness in that red jersey has followed him forever and people would get it. Hell, you could’ve used his album cover art over this stuff. Plus, what is the point of giving him a AF2?! SB was setting themselves up for failure with that alone!

Last edited:
That’s the thing, as a HUGE Pac fan, I get what they may have been trying to do but it was poorly executed and done so damn LAZY! Pac wore lots of denim suits and big denim overalls back in the day. Cool. Thing is, this **** looks terrible! You could’ve done a WAY better colorway using other outfits he worn in more memorable moments like something based off the clothing he was wearing when he came out the courthouse spitting on the media. That moment of craziness in that red jersey has followed him forever and people would get it. Hell, you could’ve used his album cover art over this stuff. Plus, what is the point of giving him a AF2?! SB was setting themselves up for failure with that alone!
I do recall the denim 'fits, and i notice the bandanna liner but yeah i agree poor execution, hit us with something we remember if we are going purely off 'fits

I’m not a big hip-hop fan so I wasn’t too stoked about these anyway. Now if they did a cannibal corpse collab, I would wait in line for days.

Melvins,dinosaur jr., and slayer are 3 of my favorite bands but unfortunately I don’t own any of those. My friend who got me into sb’s back in the day owns both pairs of melvins and refuses to sell them to me even though he doesn’t wear sneakers anymore. I give him **** every time I go to his house and just see them sitting in his closet collecting dust.

I’m not a big hip-hop fan so I wasn’t too stoked about these anyway. Now if they did a cannibal corpse collab, I would wait in line for days.

Melvins,dinosaur jr., and slayer are 3 of my favorite bands but unfortunately I don’t own any of those. My friend who got me into sb’s back in the day owns both pairs of melvins and refuses to sell them to me even though he doesn’t wear sneakers anymore. I give him **** every time I go to his house and just see them sitting in his closet collecting dust.
You going to the tour? I’m going to the last stop in SJ.

Of course! ATL Aug 10th
Sweet dude. Looking forward to seeing testament, the band that I saw slayer with for the first time on the seasons tour.
Seen slayer countless times over the years, big 4 in Indio was probably my favorite. I also got to meet them at a record store, I also met nostalgia when he was just chillin at guitar center as a customer.
Favorite band ever.

Sweet dude. Looking forward to seeing testament, the band that I saw slayer with for the first time on the seasons tour.
Seen slayer countless times over the years, big 4 in Indio was probably my favorite. I also got to meet them at a record store, I also met nostalgia when he was just chillin at guitar center as a customer.
Favorite band ever.

Awesome. Saw them for the first time in 98' on the diabolus tour when I was in high school. Meshuggah opened up, it was the first time I ever heard them. Changed my life.

Nike sb should stop messin with air force 2, the silhouette is bad and doesnt sell. They need to focus on dunks. I have a fellin that the biggie dunk is gonna be a cop

Awesome. Saw them for the first time in 98' on the diabolus tour when I was in high school. Meshuggah opened up, it was the first time I ever heard them. Changed my life.
Show starts at 5 and napalm death is first up, lol. I’m bringing my son so we may not sit for 6 hours. But def wanna get in there in time for testament/anthrax.

Back
Top Bottom