2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SPoT pair came. I got two completely different shoes.

36AB34FB-C403-4C12-8166-B59A1AA73057.jpeg
8985A029-DFC8-4CF8-8C72-F78B959DCDF6.jpeg

I have another pair coming, so we'll see if I can get a match. If not, I'm guessing I can nap it up with some sand paper or something.

I used a suede brush on my nappy suede Reebok X jetlife Currency kicks, Be carefull It seems when you get suede as nappy as on some of these shoes it can do more damage than good .

Those WW's from SPOT look like how my De La Lows, also ordered from SPOT, came. One freshly shaven and the other, all natural! Lol

Those WW's from SPOT look like how my De La Lows, also ordered from SPOT, came. One freshly shaven and the other, all natural! Lol
Yeah, and the thing is, someone at SPoT for sure tried them on - the soles are a little dirty. I'm guessing I got the worst 2 shoes in the 11.5 batch that they had. Lame.

Suede brush didn't help a bit. I tried to nap up the un-napped shoe, and to un-nap the napped shoe. They both still look exactly the same...

SPoT doesn't take returns on QS shoes. Eh, whatever, I guess.

Yeah, and the thing is, someone at SPoT for sure tried them on - the soles are a little dirty. I'm guessing I got the worst 2 shoes in the 11.5 batch that they had. Lame.

Suede brush didn't help a bit. I tried to nap up the un-napped shoe, and to un-nap the napped shoe. They both still look exactly the same...

I mean you should at least try.. your pair is definitely flawed, if not try Nike they might give you a voucher

That bites if they wore em and sent em out. My toe box on both looks like your left but everything else is napped up

Butter beans , I could barely fit a 8th in there

Attachments

• D01DE1BE-6261-41FB-8ED9-3D034C7EE0C0.jpeg
    D01DE1BE-6261-41FB-8ED9-3D034C7EE0C0.jpeg
    462.2 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom