2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't really do AF2's, so I'm good on those. The Dunk Lows are solid, but after the Forbes last year, I have absolutely no need or want of another denim pair of kicks. Especially a Low with a solid denim upper without any contrasting stitching or panels. I imagine they'd be dope for customizing though, if you're into that.

Looks like white rope laces as extra pair

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180427-193456.jpg
    Screenshot_20180427-193456.jpg
    762.7 KB · Views: 33
415E840D-35BF-4349-947D-3B44CDBD21D2.jpeg

I knew I had seen that tag before. The more I look at these, the less I like them. The “inspiration” was a shirt he wore once? It’s just lazy. They could have at least done the hack thing, and make it look like a coogi sweater.

We already have “Huxtables” which is basically (and also rumored to be actually) Biggie’s coogi inspired. So while I agree something else might have been better, I wouldn’t have personally wanted that.

We already have “Huxtables” which is basically (and also rumored to be actually) Biggie’s coogi inspired. So while I agree something else might have been better, I wouldn’t have personally wanted that.

You are right, I didn't even think of those. Maybe now we should officially retire the "huxtable" nick name >D Like I said it would have been kinda lame either way.

Biggie deserves better, that solid denim low is just lazy "Way back, when I had the red and black lumberjack
With the hat to match
" is the 1st thing that comes to mind. Nothing about that shoe says BIGGIE to me.... Forbes High just last year, 2015 bleached denim lows 2.0's? I really wish that Nike would consult with the appropriate "Friends and family" before they green light this stuff. nike-dunk-low-premium-sb-bleached-denim-midnight-navy-black-white-081300_1.jpg

I like the Biggies. They look solid enough to cop.
I'll probably get all of the May releases. The Biggie is must-have. Denim dunks are the best. The Medicom, Biggie, and Tupac are all pretty unique releases, at least in the recent past. I really dig wearing stuff that no one else has.

Not the good-old-days, no - but I'm kinda hyped.

Forbes High just last year, 2015 bleached denim lows 2.0's? I really wish that Nike would consult with the appropriate "Friends and family" before they green light this stuff. nike-dunk-low-premium-sb-bleached-denim-midnight-navy-black-white-081300_1.jpg
Gotta disagree. Biggie with the gum sole, waxed laces, and other subtle details are light years ahead of those bleached dunks.

And in terms of the Forbes, I loved these customs, and will be stoked to have denim on gum.

Okay, I'm no expert on dunks, but found a pair of these locally in my size and am really loving the red/maroon mix and gum sole. Anyone have any info. on this colorway or guidance on pricing? I don't see it on StockX, so that makes me figure either it's fairly new or that nobody cares enough about it for there to be any StockX traffic.

I am certainly not an SB Dunk aficionado, but I really dig this colorway. And the little things like the gold Nike stitching on the back and the red suede against the burgundy/maroon leather really work for me. They also come with an extra set of red laces that match the suede, so I would probably throw those in right away. Thanks!
854866-616.jpg

Okay, I'm no expert on dunks, but found a pair of these locally in my size and am really loving the red/maroon mix and gum sole. Anyone have any info. on this colorway or guidance on pricing? I don't see it on StockX, so that makes me figure either it's fairly new or that nobody cares enough about it for there to be any StockX traffic.

I am certainly not an SB Dunk aficionado, but I really dig this colorway. And the little things like the gold Nike stitching on the back and the red suede against the burgundy/maroon leather really work for me. They also come with an extra set of red laces that match the suede, so I would probably throw those in right away. Thanks!
854866-616.jpg

The Style ID for these dunks is 854866 616. They are a track red, white-cedar colorway and were released in 2017. Not sure about their listing on StockX. Although fine for general release and newer models, be careful with older shoes on StockX. Heard a bunch of mistakes and their pricing is often off for cost. My guess is that is goes for about $80-$120.

Last edited:
Anyone know if nike dunks were ever made in Thailand and if they had a different layout on the size tag then the ones from Vietnam? Looking at some potential samples from the same seller and noticed they were made in Thailand.

854866-616.jpg

GR release. Dont pay 80-120. Depending on size can be had on eBay in the $60s. Just search “track red Nike Sb dunk” and you’ll see stuff in 60-75.

Keep in mind these aren’t TRD so have thin tongue

BIggies are pretty nice but I'm not feeling the logo on the heel. I already own two pairs of denim kicks (Forbes Highs and Denim Am1 ID's) so I don't really need a third.

Back
Top Bottom