2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'll probably get all of the May releases. The Biggie is must-have. Denim dunks are the best. The Medicom, Biggie, and Tupac are all pretty unique releases, at least in the recent past. I really dig wearing stuff that no one else has.

Not the good-old-days, no - but I'm kinda hyped.

I hear you my friend. I love that you buy what you like. I’m only going to cop the Biggies for sure. I need SB to step it up from a concept, design and execution standpoint. I CAN’T get hyped for what they’ve been doing lately. You may be buying the Medicoms because no one else will rock them, but if they would’ve just done a new Medicom high with solid materials and dope colorway, I think you’d be more hype for that.

I hear you my friend. I love that you buy what you like. I’m only going to cop the Biggies for sure. I need SB to step it up from a concept, design and execution standpoint. I CAN’T get hyped for what they’ve been doing lately. You may be buying the Medicoms because no one else will rock them, but if they would’ve just done a new Medicom high with solid materials and dope colorway, I think you’d be more hype for that.
For sure, can’t argue there. Definitely some ‘settling’ on my end. Nike missed an opportunity to do something way more special with some pretty iconic concepts. Pretty lazy cash-in I guess.

Rumored release date for Biggie/Tupac is 5/12 BTW.

Mail today 34$ man for the age these Bro B’s r still kicking ! Check the nu-buck

720014D3-BBED-4ABA-BA20-0A15263BBF71.jpeg
CEA5D7F4-EFF4-4B60-9AC9-37132CB02946.jpeg

Would you guys really be going for those if they didn't have the Biggie name attached? Maybe some of you, but I would suspect many wouldn't. If we are being honest the execution is underwhelming.

Would you guys really be going for those if they didn't have the Biggie name attached? Maybe some of you, but I would suspect many wouldn't. If we are being honest the execution is underwhelming.

As a west coaster I wish they DIDN'T have the biggie name attached, I would like them more.

Back
Top Bottom